Viewing Review: Earthlings changed how I look at animals forever. - VeggieBoards

Earthlings changed how I look at animals forever. Edit
by SomeoneHere3 Combined Rating: 5.0

This was the movie where I said to myself, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this happens all of the time in our society. I will be vegan. I NEED to be vegan. This way of treating animals is so wrong;...
Pros Cons
  • made me vegan and permanently opened my eyes to the horrors our society puts animals through
  • is very graphic, to the point of being extremely depressing; I saw it once, now I only watch parts when my resolve waivers

This was the movie where I said to myself, "Oh my gosh, I can't believe this happens all of the time in our society. I will be vegan. I NEED to be vegan. This way of treating animals is so wrong; so morally, ethically, unequivocally wrong, that the only option is to be vegan." After that moment I went vegan and never looked back, and it is because of this movie. Whenever I think of veganism and whether it's really worth all of the work, there is one scene that immediately comes to my mind. And that scene is from the "Fur"section of Earthlings. The image of the blinking, skinned animal is one that went straight to my heart and has stayed there. It seems that every second of the film, from start to finish, was thought out and made to be absolutely moving in the deepest way. This is a must see for everyone. Watch it at least once.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: