Viewing Review: I really have enjoyed this cookbook so far.I have made about four recipes and have liked them all.I am looking forward to making many more. - VeggieBoards

I really have enjoyed this cookbook so far.I have made about four recipes and have liked them all.I am looking forward to making many more. Edit
by LadyJane1 Combined Rating: 4.0

This cookbook is vegan and interesting for people who want to make a meal quickly.It gives ideas about how to dress up grains,cook beans,make sauces,herb blends,salads,tempeh and a small dessert...
Pros Cons
  • Quick,simple ideas for fast meals.
  • Could have had more grain and pasta dishes.

This cookbook is vegan and interesting for people who want to make a meal quickly.It gives ideas about how to dress up grains,cook beans,make sauces,herb blends,salads,tempeh and a small dessert and breakfast section.I have found it helpful as I like to make quick meals.The food is good and was impressed because I had been on Lorna Sass's sight a few times and made a few things and didn't seem to like the recipes.But strangely I really liked the recipes in the book.I would recommend the book to vegans or vegetarians who are in a hurry.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
InTransition 05-11-2013, 06:22 AM

Thanks for this review, have been wanting to pick up a recipe book and been unsure of what to buy as I usually just experiment,this will prob help in that.Huge fan of quick and easy but tasty dishes.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: