Viewing Review: Still needs to be tested, but very happy with right now. - VeggieBoards

Still needs to be tested, but very happy with right now. Edit
by Puppet Master Combined Rating: 4.0
I am extremely pleased with this so far. I've tried all sorts of vegan deodorants and antiperspirants and none of them worked with me. I didn't even know Queen Helene made deodorants until I was at...
I am extremely pleased with this so far. I've tried all sorts of vegan deodorants and antiperspirants and none of them worked with me. I didn't even know Queen Helene made deodorants until I was at the store the other day, walking though the cosmetics/shampoo/body care isle, and it jumped out at me amongst the Tom's of Maine and whatever else was right there. This Vitamin E one and I think the Mint Julep or maybe it was the Aloe one were the only two at the store, and I grabbed this one and left.

The package is slightly different; it has a white cap and not a brown one (I've read they [the deodorants] were revamped last year, to some people's dismay). I like the smell, I like the feel of it. It goes on easy, it actually seems like it works! Shock! Awe! Unlike some others I have tried, they did nothing but make to seem smellier and not even attempt to mask the smell after five minutes. This Queen Helene one though, I haven't even applied it today, and I just took a swift sniff, and whatever was left over from yesterday is doing a great job still. Barely any smell at all, which is EONS better than what I've been dealing with the last couple years in regards to other deodorants. I'm very happy right now.

I'm knocking on wood though because I've only had this for a couple days now and hasn't been thoroughly tested. Maybe in a month, and especially as it gets warmer and I start running/biking more, I'll have a better feel on how this works on me. But as of right now, I'm quite pleased.
Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: