Viewing Review: Beautiful and Powerful - VeggieBoards

Beautiful and Powerful Edit
by annabanana5000 Combined Rating: 5.0

This movie is powerful and beautifully done. 

(I mean the editing, the voice over, organization, and message... obviously not the visuals. Those are terrifyingly eye-opening.)

I think every...

This movie is powerful and beautifully done. 

(I mean the editing, the voice over, organization, and message... obviously not the visuals. Those are terrifyingly eye-opening.)

I think every veg*an should see this movie. Even if you know what is going on, knowing about it and seeing it are two entirely different things. I was already vegan when I saw this, but it is definitely what I keep in mind when I'm tempted by cheez-its. I think this will really hit home for everybody, because everyone has animals in their lives (whether pets or food.) I like how they didn't talk only about food, but also pets, entertainment, fur, and vivisection (animal testing.) The vivisection killed me. I had recently suffered a concussion, and there was a segment in the video about baboons being put in machines that jerk their heads up at high speeds to simulate traumatic brain injuries. Of course parts of me are grateful for the knowledge being known about brain injuries that possibly saved me from further damage and possibly debilitation, it really makes you question the price of such knowledge. Every time I feel my headache (near constantly) I'm forced to think about God knows how many deaths to animals occurred and continue to occur for everything that the medical community knows.

After watching this movie, I was an emotional wreck for days. I could hardly stand to look at my dog without crying for humanity. It really is the most powerful movie I've ever seen and I recommend it to everyone, veg*an and omnivore alike. If everyone would take the time to take their walls down and allow the truth to touch them, I think the world would be a much butter place, and this movie definitely has that ability.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: