Viewing Review: Favorite vegan cheese! - VeggieBoards

Favorite vegan cheese! Edit
by Roxi Combined Rating: 4.5

This is my favorite vegan cheese! All of their cheeses are amazing. So much better than Daiya! Doesn't smell like feet and it doesn't stick to your teeth and it tastes so much more realistic....
Pros Cons
  • Amazing taste, texture, etc
  • It's nowhere to be found!

This is my favorite vegan cheese! All of their cheeses are amazing. So much better than Daiya! Doesn't smell like feet and it doesn't stick to your teeth and it tastes so much more realistic. After I tried Teese, I will never go back to Daiya. So much more healthier than real cheese, too! I would recommend this product to anyone - omnivores included! The only thing that bums me out is that they sell it practically no where. We got lucky as we have a Whole Foods that sells 3 of them, but not the Creamy Cheddar sauce. It's really expensive to buy online so I will have to do with the cheeses they do supply.

I first tried this original cheddar cheese with macaroni since I didn't have any of the Creamy Cheddar sauce left. This is more like shreddable cheese and not a sauce. I melted it in a pot and poured it over macaroni. It was great! Very tasty and a lot like the Creamy Cheddar, except it wasn't creamy and I had to melt it. I haven't tried anything else with it yet as I'm not a fan of sandwiches with cheese on them, but my family enjoys it. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: