Viewing Review: Smells amazing! - VeggieBoards

Smells amazing! Edit
by Jennifer C Combined Rating: 5.0

For general, every-day cleaning my favorite basic product is this Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus Cleaner.

This cleaner smells AMAZING. It makes your whole house smell like fresh grass...
Pros Cons
  • smells great, works great, eco-friendly, cruelty-free
  • Costs more and not a disinfectant

For general, every-day cleaning my favorite basic product is this Earth Friendly Products Parsley Plus Cleaner.

This cleaner smells AMAZING. It makes your whole house smell like fresh grass or some other sort of wet forest - which sounds a little nuts now that I've written it, but I love it. Plus it works like a charm. You can use it for counters, tables, mirrors and everything else.

• All of Earth Friendly Products' cleaning products are non-toxic and plant-based.
  • Parsley Plus is free of phosphates, chlorine, petroleum chemicals and many other harmful ingredients.
  • 100% biodegradable and all the container parts are recyclable - even the cap. 
  • All parts of the container are easily recycled; even the cap! HUGE plus.
  • Never tested on animals. The company donates to a number of eco-minded local and global organizations.
  • All their MSDS product sheets are posted online, including this cleaner.

I really like Earth Friendly Products in general. It’s a little pricey, but smells so great, it’s worth it. I don't care about disinfecting, but if you do, note that this is not a disinfectant. 

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: