Viewing Review: Natural Gait shoes but hard to get on - VeggieBoards

Natural Gait shoes but hard to get on Edit
by Rotoshave Combined Rating: 4.0

My parents bought these for my birthday after I was complaining about back pains for a while- it got to the point where I could not wear regular, stiff shoes.  I was looking for a shoe that would...
Pros Cons
  • Tight fit, no smell, allow natural gait, vegan
  • Hard to get on, not waterproof

My parents bought these for my birthday after I was complaining about back pains for a while- it got to the point where I could not wear regular, stiff shoes.  I was looking for a shoe that would allow a more natural gait in walking since most shoes force you to land on your heels and naturally humans walk landing on their soles.  Anyways I got them a couple weeks back and tried them on.  Well... tried to try them on.  They are the most difficult shoes to put on!  My little toe refused to go into its hole, or two of my other toes would cramp together into one toe hole.  Finally I discovered that if you crept your toes in and put your fingers around your forth toe everything will goes in nice and dandy!  Anyways the back pain is gone, which I'm thankful of.  Definately recommend them if you are looking for something that's more like barefoot walking, or if you have backpains like I had.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: