Viewing Review: Obligate Carnivore: Cats, Dogs, and What it Really Means to be Vegan - VeggieBoards

Obligate Carnivore: Cats, Dogs, and What it Really Means to be Vegan Edit
by Ms.Monster Combined Rating: 2.0

I got this book wanting to read about the health risk and benefits about having a vegan animal in your house-hold. It was frustrating to read because he goes on and on about himself and his...
Pros Cons
  • Talks about living a vegan life with a carnivore fur-child.
  • Took forever to get to the part of the book where he talks about the actual subject.

I got this book wanting to read about the health risk and benefits about having a vegan animal in your house-hold. It was frustrating to read because he goes on and on about himself and his relationship with his wife, college years, conversations ( not all totally on the subject) he has had this people, It wasn't until the last 2/3 chapters he spoke about his experience with his vegan cats and how one of them 'has' to be fed a meat diet due to a reacquiring UTI.

Though it did take be forever to get there, it was informative when I hit the last 2/3 chapters. Would I suggest it if you wanted a deep discussion bool about vegan animals?,,,,,,,eh no 

But I would recommend if you where just looking for something....interesting to read for some information about the pet food industry.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: