Viewing Review: A decent food processor - VeggieBoards

A decent food processor Edit
by Sevenseas Combined Rating: 3.0

I feel kind of ambivalent about getting the Hamilton Beach 70573H Big Mouth food processor. I think it is not too expensive, considering the diversity of uses, and the user manual is helpful. But...
Pros Cons
  • The 70574H is worse
  • I think the appliance is partly constructed out of stolen car parts

I feel kind of ambivalent about getting the Hamilton Beach 70573H Big Mouth food processor. I think it is not too expensive, considering the diversity of uses, and the user manual is helpful. But I don't like the constant insults generated by the artificial intelligence installed into the Big Mouth. I don't want to hear "Your Sister Is a ****" every time I want to make a vegan milkshake. And if I want a pureed spinach soup, I would rather process it by hand if I have to choose between doing that, and using the 70573H but hearing how I'm "the biggest mother****** in the room" or enjoying the latest comparison the appliance has come up with between my genitals and some small vegetable. I wish I could wash that big mouth with some soap, but I can't (without potentially breaking the whole thing, anyway). I've complained to the company about this functionality, but their response is to say that the big mouth function was specifically designed to meet the needs of people with either masochistic or narcissistic tendencies (in the case of narcissists, it is supposed to have therapeutic effects).

Anyway, maybe I could recommend the Hamilton Beach 70573H Big Mouth to people who also have enough to spend on a good set of ear protectors against the constant barrage of personal attacks.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
'IckenNoodleSoup 07-05-2012, 01:53 PM

Based on this review I'm deeply disappointed by the fact that the Big Mouth apparently doesn't play the Smith's Bigmouth Strikes Again while processing vegetables.
That's a deal breaker so far as I'm concerned.
Overall: Tasty song, shame about the processor.

Digger 06-24-2012, 02:53 PM

Thank you for your insightful review as I have been looking for a sadistic food processor for quite some time now. I had previously purchased the Potty Mouth and Trailer Park Mouth models but they just didn't have the quality construction I was looking for. One question: I would like to ask if the Big Mouth is multilingual, and if so, which languages are included in the base package? Are additional language packs sold separately? Thank you for any info that you can provide.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: