Viewing Review: Oregano seeds - VeggieBoards

Oregano seeds Edit
by Sevenseas Combined Rating: 3.0

If you want to grow some oregano and you're especially interested in having the nice rich flavor to your herb that you get from the Greek variety, then these seeds might be a good purchase for...
Pros Cons
  • If you hadn't bought these seeds, you might have wasted the money on buying some of Russell Crowe's band's music from iTunes
  • You could have used the money you wasted into these seeds to donate to the "Get Don Rickles's Legs to Grow Vegetables Foundation"

If you want to grow some oregano and you're especially interested in having the nice rich flavor to your herb that you get from the Greek variety, then these seeds might be a good purchase for you... If you actually manage to get the right kind of seeds.

Unfortunately, due to some error that I still have received no reparations for, the seeds I bought last year produced no more oregano herb than a rash on Don Rickles's leg produces a big nice cauliflower. Instead, one morning when I had my daily inspection of the garden patch where I had planted my seeds, I noticed the whole ground had been turned upside down and sideways, with plants and soil and even some of my gardening tools just thrown around everywhere. It didn't take a lot of time to figure out that the seeds had actually grown into a vicious pack of forest trolls, and that it was my responsibility to stop them, not just to save my neighbors from being pummeled to mush by some heinous monsters using human beings for boxing practice, but also to stop the few trolls that were left behind from eating through my collection of 70's calypso vinyls. Well, I figured out how to stop them from destroying everything in their way, by filling my 4-cup chopper's 4 cups with holy water* and then remote-controlling that sucker over all the trolls, sprinkling holy water on them. That didn't really do much more than scare them though, but this was sufficient, as they headed to the nearby forest and I haven't heard of them since, expect for seeing one of them running as a center-right moderate in the national election last month.

So if you want to buy these seeds, go ahead, but I would recommend, as a precaution, growing them in a very remote place, near a forest.

*"How did you get holy water?" Someone might ask, if they were alive at the time, showed an annoying interest in holy water and blah blah. Well, I bought this new product called Amy's Holy Water, which tastes far better than their breakfast burrito btw.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: