Viewing Review: Good overall performance for decent price - VeggieBoards

Good overall performance for decent price Edit
by Sevenseas Combined Rating: 4.0

This kitchen appliance has a good combination of different functions, so it's kind of all-around useful.

There's the grinder, and that's fine. It can grind pretty much anything. However,...
Pros Cons
  • It's free of any body parts from Barry Paulie Anderson
  • The instruction manual is blurry text printed on toilet paper

This kitchen appliance has a good combination of different functions, so it's kind of all-around useful.

There's the grinder, and that's fine. It can grind pretty much anything. However, that's not the main appeal of this Cuisinart Elite Collection 4 Cup Chopper/Grinder. The main appeal is the 4 Cup Chopper. You press a small red lever, and the chopper gets detached from the rest of the machine, and there you have it, a small remote control -operated helicopter in your own kitchen. You no longer have to walk outside to get the newspaper, because you can just use the chopper to transport the newspaper to your hand in one of its 4 cups. Frankly, let me take back some of the stuff I said in the beginning. The rest of this machine is actually pretty useless when you have the chopper. It's a g-damn chopper, you won't even think about the grinder when you have a chopper in your home.

Here's my review for the chopper: A+++++

My review for the grinder: it doesn't fly around, it doesn't transport stuff, it's not a chopper, it's useless

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
Blobbenstein 06-13-2012, 09:24 PM

This review really has inspired me to thinking about maybe looking to buy one, although I'm not that keen on the chopper, but I do feel that I might want to grind some more stuff in my life....

ps. what is $39 in pounds sterling? To get pounds you used to just divide by two, but what with New Labour messing up the world economy, it is more like multiplying by 0.75.

Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: