Viewing Review: A good self-watering planter box - VeggieBoards

A good self-watering planter box Edit
by Sevenseas Combined Rating: 3.5

This window planter box is self-watering, so that is a really good feature to have and is the main reason I would recommend this planter box to almost anyone who can afford it.

The planter...
Pros Cons
  • This planter box also serves as a regular box of the same size
  • It's just an effin box

This window planter box is self-watering, so that is a really good feature to have and is the main reason I would recommend this planter box to almost anyone who can afford it.

The planter box accomplishes self-watering by an artificial intelligence that was programmed into it. This artificial intelligence, however, is complex enough not just for spontaneous self-watering but for many other functions as well, such as having conversations about recent developments in neo-Marxist theory, or for planning the destruction of mankind, Skynet-style. Indeed, in writing this review, I consulted the planter box extensively to get its thoughts on how to phrase certain things, and gained a lot of insight. The planter box even composed a poem about self-watering, and the poem utilized clever intertextual references to Dante's Inferno, but I will omit that poem here for brevity's sake.

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: