Viewing Review: Everyone needs a Cuisinart! - VeggieBoards

Everyone needs a Cuisinart! Edit
by huddler Combined Rating: 4.7

Everyone who's cooking lots of veggies needs a Cuisinart, and after my old Kitchen Aid gave out, I opted to purchase the new Cuisinart 14-cup brushed chrome model DFP-14BC.

This model is great...

Everyone who's cooking lots of veggies needs a Cuisinart, and after my old Kitchen Aid gave out, I opted to purchase the new Cuisinart 14-cup brushed chrome model DFP-14BC.

This model is great because it compliments all my other stainless steel appliances, including my refrigerator, toaster and microwave, etc.

I use my food processor most weeks and did some price comparison before deciding to choose this particular food processor. Since my former Kitchen Aid served me quite well, the design of the Cuisinart appeared similar enough to fit the bill.

Other than a few changes to the food pusher assembly, this new DFP-14BC model is virtually identical to my older processor, and just as easy to use. So far, I've used the metal blade, which worked like a dream, and the shredding and slicing discs that again work with ease and provide amazing results. Additionally, the motor on this new processor is more powerful than my original model and I can't wait to try it on making bread or pizza dough.

For first time food processor users, a demonstration video accompanies this machine and walks you through everything you'll need to know. Have fun food processing!

Comments
You do not have permissions to add comments.
This does not have any entries.
Ratings
Overall:
Value:
Performance: