Viewing Product: Ferry-Morse 3121 Organic Spinach Seeds, Bloomsdale Long Standing (6 Gram Packet) - VeggieBoards

Ferry-Morse 3121 Organic Spinach Seeds, Bloomsdale Long Standing (6 Gram Packet)
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          100%
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                06-13-2012, 03:55 PM by Sevenseas

I think this is a good packet of spinach seeds which is a natural choice for anyone who wants to grow spinach in a more environmentally sustainable way and still wants a nice tall crop.

When planting spinach, I like to put a Barry White cd on the boombox outside in the late evening, light some candles, pour some wine for myself, and then have the spinach seeds in a plastic tube that I thrust forward and back in the air, until finally opening the tube so that the spinach seed...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Ferry-Morse 3121 Organic Spinach Seeds, Bloomsdale Long Standing (6 Gram Packet)

Description: Ferry-Morse has been supplying the best in seed and gardening supplies for over 100 years, and we are proud to still be innovating and improving. Whether you are looking for the finest in flowers or gourmet garden vegetables, you will find all your answers here. Take a minute and explore our product categories for planning and inspiration. At Ferry-Morse, we want you to enjoy your best ever gardening experience. Ferry-Morse Seed Company offers gardener's over 350 varieties of flower, vegetable, and herb seed.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Lawn & Patio
                Brand Ferry-Morse
                EAN 0011192701330
                Label Ferry-Morse
                Manufacturer Ferry-Morse
                MPN 3121
                PartNumber 3121
                ProductGroup Lawn & Patio
                ProductTypeName SEEDS_AND_PLANTS
                Publisher Ferry-Morse
                SKU FM - Spinach - Bloomsdale Lng Stdg (ORG)
                Studio Ferry-Morse
                Title Ferry-Morse 3121 Organic Spinach Seeds, Bloomsdale Long Standing (6 Gram Packet)
                UPC 011192701330
                UPCList - UPCListElement 011192701330
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement 3121
                Feature This Ferry-Morse seed packet contains organic spinach seeds which will plant approximately a 34 foot row
                These seeds are USDA organic; guaranteed to grow
                45 days to harvest
                Plant 1/2-inch deep, 12-inch row spacing, and 6-inch plant spacing; cool weather crop
                Includes one, 6-gram packet
                Model 3121
                Package Height 0.3 inches
                Package Length 5.9 inches
                Package Weight 0.1 pounds
                Package Width 3.8 inches