--
      --
        --
          50%
            --
              2 Review(s)
              Reviews
                05-13-2013, 04:41 PM by Naturebound

I bought this shoe over a year ago.  I needed a light hiking shoe with hard soles for riding my mountain bike around town and short jaunts in the woods and this shoe fits the bill.  It is stylish enough to wear with a casual work outfit but also works for short distance hikes or traveling around town.  I love the soles on this shoe.  They have a nice grip and good traction.  The materials are very well sewn together and one year later of continuous use these shoes are still like new wi...

11-21-2013, 03:28 PM by James DeAlto

DO NO BUY THESE SHOES!  I buy only vegan shoes, so, for me, choices are limited.  I was excited to give these a try based on positive reviews I read.  Sadly, they fell apart after only two months of wear.  The sole started to fall off and I had to throw them out.  In addition, they have a horrible smell that I've never had with any other pair of shoes I've owned.  I washed them several times, but they stunk like cat urine.  I tried to get a refund from the manufacturer (I bought them ...

Related Conversations
                  There are no related topics.
                  Members
                  No members own this product.
                  No members want this product.