Viewing Product: Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Blush, Blushing Organics - VeggieBoards

Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Blush, Blushing Organics
Rating Distribution 1 Review(s)
    --
      --
        --
          --
            --
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                12-12-2012, 03:21 AM by Jennifer C

This 100% natural origin blush is formulated with 16% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin. 

I like cream blush better than powder because lately my cheeks have felt dry. Still for a powder, I think this is pretty good. I have two colors  - a peach color I don't like but I also have a berry pink color that's awesome. This blush goes on SUPER light so if you just like a tint of color this is great. The c...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Blush, Blushing Organics

Description: Formulated with EcoBlend to condtion, fortify and protect the skin. Organisoy helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness. Eco-Olive a natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors. Naturally perfects and protects. The finest Italian powder with buildable color to naturally enhance and accentuate cheeks. Two shades blend together for the most natural look.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Misc.
                Brand Physicians Formula
                EAN 0044386021617
                Label Physicians Formula Inc
                Manufacturer Physicians Formula Inc
                MPN 044386021617
                PartNumber 044386021617
                ProductGroup Beauty
                ProductTypeName BEAUTY
                Publisher Physicians Formula Inc
                SKU PHYS21617x01
                Studio Physicians Formula Inc
                Title Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Blush, Blushing Organics, 0.19 Ounce
                UPC 044386021617
                UPCList - UPCListElement 044386021617
                CatalogNumberList - CatalogNumberListElement 2161
                Feature Formulated with EcoBlend to condtion, fortify and protect the skin
                Organisoy helps even out skin tone and texture to restore skin smoothness
                Eco-Olive a natural antioxidant helps shield skin from harsh environmental aggressors
                The finest Italian powder with buildable color to naturally enhance and accentuate cheeks
                Two shades blend together for the most natural look
                NumberOfItems 1
                Package Height 1 inches
                Package Length 3.7 inches
                Package Weight 0.2 pounds
                Package Width 2.9 inches
                Item Weight 0.02 pounds
                Color Blushing
                Size 0.02