--
            86%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
              :)
                05-28-2013, 10:53 PM by InTransition

:)

07-23-2012, 04:44 PM by 4everaspirit

This is quite the eye opener for someone just getting interested in animal rights. It covers everything from puppy mills, to factory farms, clothing, experimentation, and animals used in entertainment, in exceptional detail.

This is a graphic movie, and in some way that might be too much for people, but what I think is that, if you can't even look at what you are supporting, why would you want to support it? If you refuse to look at the truth, you are saying to the animals t...

07-26-2012, 02:36 PM by Werewolf Girl
                    This movie left me an emotional wreck for days, but it also made me vegan. I think everyone who eats meat should see this once.
                      03-01-2013, 02:47 AM by CactusGirl

I think this is possibly one of the most important films ever made. Everyone should see it; ESPECIALLY the people who don't want to know. 

03-07-2013, 08:07 PM by annabanana5000

This movie is powerful and beautifully done. 

(I mean the editing, the voice over, organization, and message... obviously not the visuals. Those are terrifyingly eye-opening.)

I think every veg*an should see this movie. Even if you know what is going on, knowing about it and seeing it are two entirely different things. I was already vegan when I saw this, but it is definitely what I keep in mind when I'm tempted by cheez-its. I think this will really hit home for everybody, be...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        No members have owned this product.
                        No members own this product.
                        Details
                        EARTHLINGS

Description: Narrated by Academy Award nominee Joaquin Phoenix (WALK THE LINE, GLADIATOR), EARTHLINGS is a feature-length documentary about humankind's absolute economic dependence on animals raised as pets, food, clothing, entertainment and for scientific research. Using hidden cameras and never-before-seen footage, EARTHLINGS chronicles the day-to-day practices at some of the largest industries in the world, all of which rely entirely on animals for profit. Powerful, informative and thought-provoking, EARTHLINGS is by far the most comprehensive documentary ever produced on the correlation between nature, animals and human economic interests.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding DVD
                        EAN 0659570300067
                        ProductGroup DVD
                        ProductTypeName VIDEO_DVD
                        SKU DSHI63985
                        Title EARTHLINGS
                        UPC 659570300067
                        UPCList - UPCListElement 659570300067
                        Feature Narrated by Joaquin Phoenix
                        Soundtrack by Moby
                        Written, Produced and Directed by Shaun Monson
                        Co-Produced by Persia White and Maggie Q
                        "This is the single most powerful and informative movie about society's treatment of animals." -Woody Harrelson
                        Package Height 0.58 inches
                        Package Length 7.1 inches
                        Package Weight 0.18 pounds
                        Package Width 5.42 inches
                        Languages - Original Language English