--
      --
        --
          29%
            57%
              7 Review(s)
              Reviews
                07-23-2012, 04:31 PM by 4everaspirit

This documentary was quite awesome. I finished watching it not too long ago. You can rent it on Itunes.

This movies basically follows the life of 3 different people, two young male and female, one older female, as they attempt to go vegan for a six week challenge. At first, they were only attempting it for their health, knowing nothing about animal ethics involved, but that soon changed.

These three people attended nutrition counseling and also went to vegfe...

01-24-2013, 03:00 PM by emgoehringer

It gives you straight truth without shoving bologna down your throat

01-27-2013, 12:23 PM by heyitsalyssa

I watched this with my mom and we both couldn't stop talking about it. It really does open your eyes and give you a lot to think about. Very inspiring and funny, definitely worth a watch :D

02-13-2013, 05:04 AM by emeraldann70

Before watching this movie I thought the majority of vegans were hippies or descendants of hippies. I now know that I could not have been more wrong. I often thought of becoming Vegetarian for health reasons. I now know that there are very strong ethical reasons as well.

Ths factory images were very disturbing, but we have to remember that there are some small family run farms that do treat their animals more humanly and do not corn feed their animals but grass feed tham as well,(some...

02-23-2013, 06:16 PM by earthmoonveg

I absolutely adore this film.  I love the fun goofy feel it brings which makes it easy to get engaged in every word of why to be vegan. I have seen this movie three times- once as a vegetarian, and twice with two different friends.  I told my friends that I would watch it with them to remind myself why im a vegan but the truth is I just like watching Brian, what a cutie!!!! I have to say that this documentary actually helped me make the plunge to become a vegan. My dog and I spent a week e...

<<-Show More->>
                        Related Conversations
                        There are no related topics.
                        Members
                        Details
                        Vegucated

Description: Vegucated is an award-winning documentary that follows three meat- and cheese-loving New Yorkers who agree to adopt a vegan diet for six weeks. Lured by true tales of weight lost and health regained, they begin to uncover the hidden sides of animal agriculture that make them wonder whether solutions offered in films like Food, Inc. go far enough. Before long, they find themselves risking everything to expose an industry they supported just weeks before. But can their convictions carry them through when times get tough? What about on family vacations fraught with skeptical step-dads, carnivorous cousins, and breakfast buffets? This laugh-out-loud funny, entertaining, and inspiring documentary showcases the rapid and at times comedic evolution of three people who share one journey and ultimately discover their own paths in creating a kinder, cleaner, greener world, one bite at a time.

Details:

Detail Value
                        Binding DVD
                        EAN 0728028164572
                        Label Kind Green Planet/Get Vegucated
                        Manufacturer Kind Green Planet/Get Vegucated
                        ProductGroup DVD
                        ProductTypeName ABIS_DVD
                        Publisher Kind Green Planet/Get Vegucated
                        SKU S728028164572
                        Studio Kind Green Planet/Get Vegucated
                        Title Vegucated