--
      --
        --
          --
            100%
              1 Review(s)
              Reviews
                04-04-2014, 01:31 PM by Aliakai

I am a HUGE fan of Thai cooking, it was the hardest thing to give up when I went vegetarian due to the rampant use of fish sauce in just about everything. I was so grateful when I found this book, all of the recipes I have tried tasted amazing! It has incredibly detailed instructions for roasting your own spices and making your own curry pastes, and let me tell you, the flavors are unparalleled. It's comforting to know exactly what's in the dish and most of the paste recipes make enough for ...

Related Conversations
                There are no related topics.
                Members
                No members have owned this product.
                No members want this product.
                Details
                Real Vegetarian Thai

Description: Real Thai has gone vegetarian! Everyone loves Thai food, but it's not easy to find truly meatless dishes. Thai cooking expert Nancie McDermott has developed inventive variations on traditional recipes, providing health-conscious cooks with a repertoire of meatless dishes that captures the vibrant spirit of Thailand. A helpful glossary introduces readers to the seemingly mysterious yet widely available ingredients and equipment used in Thai cooking and offers tips for finding or substituting them. With an emphasis on the classic techniques, ingredients, and flavors of Thai cuisine, this groundbreaking cookbook provides one hundred delicious recipes for everyday meals and special occasions.

Details:

Detail Value
                Binding Kindle Edition
                Label Chronicle Books
                Manufacturer Chronicle Books
                Publisher Chronicle Books
                Studio Chronicle Books
                Title Real Vegetarian Thai
                Author Nancie McDermott
                Languages English
                Number Of Items 1
                Product Group eBooks