Other Body Care - VeggieBoards

Products
    $26 Value - Pacifica Take Me There Sets are the ideal gift for anyone on your list. Perfectly portable products that are easy to carry with fragrances that will carry you away! Each Take Me There Set contains our beloved purse-ready 2.5oz Body Butter,.33oz Perfume Roll-on and delicious NEW Color Que...
      Uses: Tampons with applicator etc... More info: Manufacturer's Website ...
        This All-Natural, freshly scented deodorant provides superior, long-lasting odor protection. Soothing essential oils blend with powerful anti-oxidants and beta glucan technology for daily defense and nourishment. Clinically Tested. Dermatologist Recommended. No Aluminum. No Paraben. No Propylene Gly...
          Your underarms are a sensitive area, and our soothing all-natural Vitamin E Deodorant provides delicate, effective protection that is great for the whole family. We added the skin moisturizing and protecting benefits of pure Vitamin E to this unique formula that leaves you feeling refreshed and is i...
            Contains zinc ricinoleate for long-lasting odor protection and natural fragrance oils for a pleasant lemongrass aroma. Aluminum-free. No artificial or animal ingredients. No animal testing.