Maoz deal at Groupon today - VeggieBoards - A Vegetarian Community
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-20-2010, 08:25 AM
Beginner

I'm a bit of a Groupon addict. Today, they have a deal for Maoz vegetarian in London. Looks like it's only on til about midnight, but a pretty good deal:

Quote:
£5.50 for £14.50 worth fresh food including a Falafel sandwich's and fresh salads at Maoz Vegetarian When you're in a rush and need to grab a quick bite it can be difficult to avoid the bog standard. Questionable kebabs, greasy burgers, greasy chicken... greasy everything really! Here at Groupon we love fresh food so we've got together with one of London's best eateries to provide you with a tantalising and tasty alternative to the norm. For just £5.50 you can have a stonking £14.50 worth of food at a highly regarded vegetarian restaurant. You will get a large Falafel sandwich with a choice of the following four fillings:

- Hummus
- Aubergine Babaganoush
- Avocado
- Or Feta cheese and boiled egg

To accompany this you can take a trip to the all you can eat salad bar which has a choice of 13 salads, 8 sauces, soup of the day, large Belgian chips and a freshly made lemonade.

http://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/londo...getarian/85884

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-20-2010, 08:37 AM
Beginner

Yum! Pity I'm not in London today. I love Maoz!

Are you sure this is art, not vandalism?
#3 Old 09-20-2010, 09:00 AM
Beginner

The deal is good for a month, you just have to buy the voucher today. I should've typed that more clearly.

The ones I pity are the ones who never stick out their neck for something they believe, never know the taste of moral struggle, and never have the thrill of victory. - Jonathan Kozol
#4 Old 09-20-2010, 09:07 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

The deal is good for a month, you just have to buy the voucher today. I should've typed that more clearly.

Ah cool. I'll look into that then.

Are you sure this is art, not vandalism?
#5 Old 09-20-2010, 01:33 PM
Beginner

Buying buying buying...

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page