WARNING: Caribou Dark chocolate NOW has DAIRY! - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 02-22-2017, 03:52 AM
99% Vegan

Thumbs down WARNING: Caribou Dark chocolate NOW has DAIRY!

Please can all Vegans in Minnesota nicely harass corporate Caribou to get the dairy back OUT of their dark chocolate? My sister has no choice but to go to Caribou while she waits for her son who has visits with his dad.

I need ONE place I can go to and just relax. There is no Vegans alternative in "I hate vegans with food allergies" City where I live.

Thanks!

I did write them as nicely as I could.

My sister and I DESPERATELY NEEED a DAIRY FREE DARK CHOCOLATE DRINK so that we can BUY something at your coffee shop! 100% of all coffees shop refuse to cater to our business. 100% of all restaurants within 30 minutes of us, refuse to give a rip about "gluten free - dairy free" when allergic to meats and poultry, but not fish.

My sister used to tolerate the dark chocolate, but doesn't anymore. She had an allergic reaction. I get to see the gastro-enterologist on March 1st. I feel like I am banned from society with my food allergies. I go to restarant after restaurant and see all the Nazi German food because I feel like I am a Jew in preWWII Germany where Jews could look, but not enter or touch. Yes, I am a Jew, but I don't eat Rabinically Kosher. I am NOT worried or concered about Kosher. My problem is that I can't drink anything in those places. The only thing we can now buy, is the KIND bars! Thanks for getting those in!

NOTE: COFFEE, TEA, POPS, BAI, MOST JUICES DO NOT WORK! Your rewards program requires barista to make the drink. We are banned from using any rewards in the program now as the program rewards in ways we can't use. I quit Dunn Brothers because they bleeped me over in that way!

THANKS!
SIGNED A VERY PISSED at society AND FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER WHO ALREADY CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE BECAUSE 100% OF ALL PLACES AROUND ME WANTS ME "DEAD to them" in that they refuse to cater to my bleeping allergies (gluten free, dairy free, vegan due to allergies to meats and poultry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Allergic99%Vegan

Last edited by tpkyteroo luebeck; 02-22-2017 at 04:09 AM. Reason: removed stray J and added update.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-24-2017, 11:07 PM
Veggie Regular

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpkyteroo luebeck View Post
Please can all Vegans in Minnesota nicely harass corporate Caribou to get the dairy back OUT of their dark chocolate? My sister has no choice but to go to Caribou while she waits for her son who has visits with his dad.

I need ONE place I can go to and just relax. There is no Vegans alternative in "I hate vegans with food allergies" City where I live.

Thanks!

I did write them as nicely as I could.

My sister and I DESPERATELY NEEED a DAIRY FREE DARK CHOCOLATE DRINK so that we can BUY something at your coffee shop! 100% of all coffees shop refuse to cater to our business. 100% of all restaurants within 30 minutes of us, refuse to give a rip about "gluten free - dairy free" when allergic to meats and poultry, but not fish.

My sister used to tolerate the dark chocolate, but doesn't anymore. She had an allergic reaction. I get to see the gastro-enterologist on March 1st. I feel like I am banned from society with my food allergies. I go to restarant after restaurant and see all the Nazi German food because I feel like I am a Jew in preWWII Germany where Jews could look, but not enter or touch. Yes, I am a Jew, but I don't eat Rabinically Kosher. I am NOT worried or concered about Kosher. My problem is that I can't drink anything in those places. The only thing we can now buy, is the KIND bars! Thanks for getting those in!

NOTE: COFFEE, TEA, POPS, BAI, MOST JUICES DO NOT WORK! Your rewards program requires barista to make the drink. We are banned from using any rewards in the program now as the program rewards in ways we can't use. I quit Dunn Brothers because they bleeped me over in that way!

THANKS!
SIGNED A VERY PISSED at society AND FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER WHO ALREADY CAN'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE BECAUSE 100% OF ALL PLACES AROUND ME WANTS ME "DEAD to them" in that they refuse to cater to my bleeping allergies (gluten free, dairy free, vegan due to allergies to meats and poultry.
:

Anytime I think I'm perfect, I remember that my cousin lives on an island, and I've never walked over to visit her.

Tags
caribou coffee , dairy , dark chocolate , warning

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page