VeggieBoards banner

Vegan Documentary: Cusco, Peru

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Naturebound 
#1 ·
I saw this inspiring documentary about vegans in Peru the other day. Totally worth a watch if you like travel documentaries: http://plantbasedtraveler.com/

I especially liked the interview with Fabricio, the restaurant owner, at 32:00 min.

Go vegan samurais! ;)

#3 ·
Glad you liked it. The atmosphere in the film is friendly, peaceful and relaxing, which I like a lot.
You can't say that about every vegan documentary.
It's really refreshing for a change and the two did a really good job imo.
Looking forward to their next travel videos...

#4 ·
I agree! I really like the upbeat and positive mood of this film. I find this very inspiring. I also love the healthy and open minded attitude the people in this film have about food (so different than western culture). It is such a refreshing change from the low carb, low fat, soy gluten wheat free etc mantra. I really liked the section about bread making. Bread is not just food. It has a rich history, and is a food that symbolizes spiritual and social aspects of life. The people in this film are real and so full of life and celebration and ritual! I will definitely be revisiting that show!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.