Help Pleeze. - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Keep the gobble alive!

Here's the down-side of living in a small town. I've asked my local grocer to order a couple of items for me, which he's happy to do, but his suppliers have told him that without the UBCs (universal barcodes,) they can't find where to get them.

These are the products I'm after:

Gardein Beefless Tips

and Lightlife Smart Bacon

So, if anyone has a package of one of these, or both, can you message me the numeric product code? Either PM me or just post it here, which I think is legal to do.

For non-techies, here is where you'll find the code:

All I need is the numbers at the bottom.

Please hurry. I'm not sure how long I can last....

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"War- the most malignant scourge and greatest sin of mankind- can no longer be contained, only abolished." -Douglas MacArthur
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-27-2012, 05:58 PM

You know there's an iPhone app for this...

The Gardein UPC is 842234000513

The LightLife UPC is 043454101046

There isn't enough love in the Universe....
#3 Old 04-27-2012, 06:28 PM
Keep the gobble alive!

Thanks so much.

I didn't know that. I've heard of iPhones; I wonder what they are. Thanks again.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
"War- the most malignant scourge and greatest sin of mankind- can no longer be contained, only abolished." -Douglas MacArthur
#4 Old 04-28-2012, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capstan View Post

i've heard of iphones; i wonder what they are. Thanks again.

:d:d
<3

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page