VeggieBoards banner

Non-funny Veg*n pictures/cartoons

183K views 1K replies 143 participants last post by  Werewolf Girl 
#1 ·
ETA: ok, pictures don't HAVE to be non-funny.........this was just meant as a place to stuff that wouldn't go in the funny veg pics thread.....

Attachment 18127

I put this in the funny veg*n pics thread, but I don't want to spoil that, so here is the non-funny veg*n pics cartoons etc thread.
LL

See less See more
#3 ·
well, it gets on my nerves when greens eat fish......'tis the UK green party logo......well, maybe it should be.

ETA: perhaps the 'funniness' or 'non-funniness' should be optional in this thread.......I just wanted somewhere I could put my stupid photoshops, or anyone else's.

#892 ·
Attachment 18129
This never stops being annoying. Same goes for soy cheese with milk in it

I got a veggie sub at SUBWAY today & got the meal with chips & a drink. I was being careful to pick a "healthy" bag of chips, & opted for the baked kind. I turned it over & one of the ingredients was......CHICKEN, (not to mention eggs & soy). Really?!!! I picked another bag, duh. ;)

That's like the BBQ sauce I have has coffee in it. Yeah....coffee. :eek:

Straying from my mostly Raw diet is getting to be a big PITA.

#18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosaOi805 View Post

I hate this! I found out a 'non-dairy' cheese pizza I got once had some casein in it. I looked at the ingredients but didn't see it, maybe I just missed it.
Yeah, it's SO annoying. Don't call something non-dairy and then put dairy in it

Also, loving all these pics, especially the last one

#22 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Attachment 18129
This never stops being annoying. Same goes for soy cheese with milk in it
Why don't people understand that "okay for people who are lactose intolerant" is NOT equal to "not containing dairy"? It's the milk-derived lactose that sets off the allergy, not just any dairy component. They need to start labeling things more accurately.

#23 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegkid View Post

Why don't people understand that "okay for people who are lactose intolerant" is NOT equal to "not containing dairy"? It's the milk-derived lactose that sets off the allergy, not just any dairy component. They need to start labeling things more accurately.
Seriously. How hard is it to say lactose free? That would be more logical and easy to understand for everyone involved

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.