are seventh generation brand laundry products vegan? - VeggieBoards - A Vegetarian Community
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 08-30-2010, 06:14 AM
Beginner

Just double checking. I think they are but I want to be sure.

**"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"**
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 08-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Beginner

Their website says they do not test on animals, and here are complete lists of their laundry products' ingredients. Nothing jumps out at me.
#3 Old 08-30-2010, 06:40 PM
Beginner

I voted recently in a poll for "favorite vegan cleaning products" and they were listed on there.

Tam! RUGH!
#4 Old 08-31-2010, 12:54 AM
Beginner

I believe they are and I like their laundry soap.
#5 Old 09-07-2010, 03:17 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

I believe they are and I like their laundry soap.

Hi! I'm new to this forum, just joined today. Noticed the questions regarding Seventh Generation products. I had some of the same questions, and received this quick email reply from their customer service:

Response (Tara Eno) 09/07/2010 04:45 PM
Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us! We really appreciate your feedback and we are so happy to hear that our products are working for you. All of our cleaning products, our baby products and our fem care line are totally animal and animal by-product free. The only product that qualifies as having some animal by product would be the Auto Dish Pacs because in the manufacturing process the lines could have tallow on them to reduce sticking of the outside pac to the pieces on the production line.

Thank you for your commitment to your lifestyle and finding products that are most appropriate for you to use. We have had a number of our consumers tell us that this has helped them transition into cloth napkins and fabric cleaning cloths. Please let me know if there is any other information that I can provide you with and know that your opinions and questions are quite valuable to us here at Seventh Generation.

Sincerely,

Tara Eno
Consumer Insights
Seventh Generation Inc.

Looks like all is well! Hope this helps, and nice to have found this forum.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page