VeggieBoards banner

I'm dying to eat it! Just dying! (Lipton Ring-O-Noodle Soup)

3K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  Terje 
#1 ·
It says in the ingredients cooked in egg noodles and also that it has chicken fat, its a chicken broth soup. But im just dying to eat it. It was my favorite soup before i was vegan

See less See more
#5 ·
"Fantastic World Foods" also makes a very good no-chicken noodle soup. You have to mix the packet with water (it makes, like, 8 servings, though I certainly ate more than what they consider 1 serving at a time), and simmer it for I think 20 minutes or so, so it's not quite as quick as a heat-and-eat can deal. But it was absolutely delicious!

#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by silva View Post

Okay, it's not "chicken", but have you had Top Ramen Oriental flavor?

It's all vegan, and it's all good.
I've yet to find the Oriental flavored Ramen that's vegan..

#10 ·
Every week for the last month our NE ohio Giant Eagle had them on sale. I believe this is the first time they've carried Top Ramen. Keep checking places, I was so used to buying other ramens at discount stores, I didn't think to check until I saw them in G.E's sale ads.

I keep meaning to write stores to request products.

#12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by PigsAreFriends View Post

It says in the ingredients cooked in egg noodles and also that it has chicken fat, its a chicken broth soup. But im just dying to eat it. It was my favorite soup before i was vegan
Funny how these craving are, isn't it? Becasue what you're craving here is something that could easily be beaten as far as taste goes. I mean, eggs don't really taste anything and the soup must be easy to top, and yet this is what you crave. I have the same type of cravings. It's not some fancy meat made in some special manner, it's simple stuff that can so easily be replaced with vegetarian alternatives.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.