I hesitate to ask, but... - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-14-2012, 06:16 PM
Beginner

I realize I don't post regularly (but I read, read, read!), but I am insanely excited that National Geographic has chosen a photo I submitted this past week as one of Friday's Daily Dozen. It is from these photos that they choose which to publish—publish, people!

I am not a photographer...just have a point & shoot camera, but I love taking photographs of the lovely little things around us. Would you be willing to support a vegan and vote? I would love you for it.

You would follow this link and click on the tab above the photos which says "Voting Machine".

Attachment 18178
LL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-14-2012, 07:09 PM
Boo!

Happy to help. It's a striking photo.

"There is more wisdom in the song of a bird, than in the speech of a philosopher...." -Oahspe
"The thing is, you cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." -Buster Kilrain, The Killer Angels -Michael Shaara
#3 Old 04-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Beginner

Thank you so very much! I realize it's terribly unlikely, but just being in the batch of possible publishes is keeping me all giddy. Of course, I just might DIE if I had a photograph in National Geographic, and that would be unfortunate seeing as how that would mean I couldn't bask in it. Haha.

See...I'm rambling because I'm still pumped. Thank you.
#4 Old 04-14-2012, 07:32 PM
Not such a Beginner ;)

That is a beautiful photo, and I will def vote for it when I'm not on my flash-deficient phone.
#5 Old 04-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Beginner

Thank you so much, Led! I understand...this darn iPad!
#6 Old 04-14-2012, 09:13 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedBoots View Post

That is a beautiful photo, and I will def vote for it when I'm not on my flash-deficient phone.

Same here!

Everybody is a genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid...~Albert Einstein~
"Nothing tastes as good as kindness feels" - ~ElaineV~
#7 Old 04-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Beginner

I have cast my vote. Good luck !
#8 Old 04-15-2012, 01:52 AM
Beginner

I' ve voted too, crazy photo
#9 Old 04-15-2012, 02:43 AM
Not such a Beginner ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennyDawn View Post

I realize I don't post regularly (but I read, read, read!), but I am insanely excited that National Geographic has chosen a photo I submitted this past week as one of Friday's Daily Dozen. It is from these photos that they choose which to publish—publish, people!

I am not a photographer...just have a point & shoot camera, but I love taking photographs of the lovely little things around us. Would you be willing to support a vegan and vote? I would love you for it.

You would follow this link and click on the tab above the photos which says "Voting Machine".

Attachment 18178

By the way, you *are* a photographer. I mean, National Geographic consideration! It's not the camera, it's your photographer's eye.
#10 Old 04-15-2012, 07:35 AM
Beginner

Well, thank you...

And thanks for voting, everyone!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page