Cheap Amy's Burritos at Sprouts Farmers Market - VeggieBoards - A Vegetarian Community
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 07-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Beginner

I posted this in the Products forum before I found this one.
If you've got a Sprouts near you (I think they're mostly in the west/soutwest but check online for locations), they usually have really great sales anyway but this week from Wednesday, July 20th to Wednesday, July 27th they're having a sale on Amy's Burritos 2 for $3.

If any of you guys buy these normally or on ocassion, you know they can be expensive (anywhere from over $3 to over $4 PER burrito!). Even if you buy the bulk packs of 12 that I've found online, you'd still be paying over $3 each for them.

So I figured I'd let you guys know before the sale is over I got a whole bunch of them and just stuck them in my freezer for when I don't feel like cooking or just feel like having a burrito lol

They've also got some nice sales on fruit and stuff, so might as well bring up the local weekly flyer if you do plan on going just to see if there's anything else worth getting
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 07-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Beginner

I don't have a Sprouts near me but that is a super good deal! I don't think I've ever seen Amy's burritos that cheap before. Good job on stocking up!
#3 Old 07-24-2011, 04:41 PM
Beginner

Thanks lol My fiancee and I were looking all over the flyer we got trying to see if there was a limit restriction (both for the burritos and some veggies he wanted to get) and couldn't find any. So when we got to the store, I asked a woman who worked there and she said Sprouts never has any limit restrictions So I'll definitely be keeping an eye open for any other sales with items I like!
#4 Old 08-25-2011, 07:31 PM
Beginner

I bought sooo many when this was going on. Amazing deal

"For as long as men massacre animals, they will kill each other. Indeed, he who sows the seed of murder and pain cannot reap joy and love." -Pythagoras
#5 Old 08-30-2011, 02:12 PM
Beginner

I love Amies Kitchen. But when my honey and I moved back to Canada, we discovered that they cost twice as much here.

"The story of each stone leads back to a mountain."
 W.S. Merwin
#6 Old 08-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatrabbit View Post

I love Amies Kitchen. But when my honey and I moved back to Canada, we discovered that they cost twice as much here.

Here's a tip for you: Email the company and tell them how much you love their products but they are too expensive for your budget. Amy's is great at sending out tons of coupons whenever they get letters from customers.
#7 Old 09-01-2011, 11:37 AM
Beginner

brilliant! Thanks

"The story of each stone leads back to a mountain."
 W.S. Merwin
#8 Old 09-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Super Moderator

Sprouts always has these on sale, that's when I stock up I have at least 4 at home and I bought 4 for my bf's house yesterday. I like them with Del taco medium hot sauce. Yum!
#9 Old 09-05-2011, 08:15 PM
Beginner

Darn, no Sprouts Markets near me. I do have some Amy's burritos in my freezer. Paid more for them though.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page