Today I decided to prepare this delicious and easy dish from Turkey.
At firs, I prepared tomato sauce:
1) Chop a small onion
2) Put some oil (2-3spoons) in a pan, warm it and brown the onion
3) Add tomato sauce or fresh little tomatoes cut in two or four parts
4) Cook for about 20-30 minuts, if it's necessary add a few water
When tomato sauce was near to be ready, I prepared bulgur:
1) Boil 200 ml of water (add salt and, if you like, a little spoon of turmeric)
2) Add 100 g of Bulgur, cook for two minuts, then turn off the burner and stand,cover, for 15 minuts.
Season with tomato sauce and paprika and it is ready!
I think it is easier to do it then to say it, in particular with my english!