Healthy Vegetarian Meal for Weight Gain!! - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-25-2016, 04:06 AM
Fitness YouTuber

Talking Healthy Vegetarian Meal for Weight Gain!!

Hi people!

Firstly I just want to clarify that it's not my intention to spam the "Main Dishes" thread here on VB, I know the last few posts on here have been from myself!! I try to make sure there is a decent timeframe between each of my video posts on here because I never want the community on here to feel like I'm bombarding them with my content and I want to make sure other peoples awesome recipes are popping up for everyone to enjoy!!

But without further ado, here is another main meal idea, this one bringing lots of calories and protein to your plate! Quick and easy to prepare with strong Mexican flavours, hope this helps some people out!!

Macros: 1000Kcal - 30g Protein - 127g Carbs - 38g Fat
with Soya Milk: 1100Kcal - 37g Protein - 135g Carbs - 42g Fat

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page