Choco Avocado Pudding - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 03-10-2016, 04:11 PM

Choco Avocado Pudding

Hi everyone!

I want to share this recipe with you! It's a Choco Avocado Pudding, which is a sweet, fast and healthy tasty snack, very simple and quick to prepare!

Avocado is a delicious fruit, rich in omega 3 and antioxidants, protein and potassium. This powerful ally against cholesterol, a native of Mexico, is usually known for guacamole, but thanks to its creaminess and its delicate flavor it's good for sweet and delicious recipe as well! ;-)

For the success of this cream, the avocado has to be very ripe: the skin, once engraved, should come off easily without the knife.

Ingredients:
1 ripe avocado; 100 g maple syrup; 100 ml of rice milk; 10 g bitter cocoa powder.

Procedure:
Once engraved the avocado and removed the skin, remove the stone and all the pulp, putting this one in a blender along with all the other ingredients (maple syrup, rice milk, cocoa butter). Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy and then refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes before serving. And, for a more greedy touch, you can even garnish with slivers of dark chocolate or hazelnuts!

Let me know what you think about!

If you want to find more vegan yummy recipes, follow my blog Green Lives by Green Fits
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Happy vegan

I've heard this recipe before and it always sounded really yummy. I'll have to try it soon.
#3 Old 03-11-2016, 01:36 AM

Hey Lil' Tofuyes, it's really yummy and very easy to prepare. Just be sure to choose a rip avocado!
Let me know then!

#4 Old 03-24-2016, 01:08 PM

How many people would the recipe serve? I assume it works just as well with other non-dairy milks?
#5 Old 01-08-2017, 10:54 AM

I've sometimes made something similar with carob powder and avocado, and sometimes a bit of coconut oil or vanilla powder. Best frozen. With carob is the only way I like avocados. To me, they have a strong flavour without it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page