Orange Sherbert Mylk Shake

Orange Sherbert Mylk Shake

Ingredients:
  • 5, or more, oranges juiced
  • 6 oz, or more strawberries
  • 1 lb of green grapes
  • 1/2 cup or more of Soy milk
Instructions:

Juice five (or more) oranges in a blender with 6 oz (or more) strawberries. I like to leave the greens on the strawberries for added minerals.
Add soymilk (or substitute with almond mylk or others) to blend in smoothie along with 1 lb of green grapes to blend.

The skins on grapes do not completely incorporate in the smoothie, there will be many pieces of grape skin, so blend for 1 minute or 2.

I usually do not have a smoothie without bananas. In fact my daily smoothie is bananas only. Of course my bananas were not ripe, and I had random ingredients that turned out creating this amazing smoothie.

Cassie K, from Vegans Living off the Land

Last edited by sillybunnns; 07-15-2014 at 09:58 PM. Reason: need to delete

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page