VeggieBoards banner

Coconut macaroons- dairy and gluten free!

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  pandiculationco 
#1 ·
Quick and easy to make, gluten and dairy free, crunchy on the outside but moist and soft on the inside- Coconut Macaroons!
Please feel free to comment!
:chef:

See less See more
1 1
#2 ·
Hi,

The video is pretty well made.

But... you're not really sharing vegetarian recipes... these are just normal omnivore recipes that happen not to contain meat because they never traditionally contained meat (and a lot of your other videos are about chicken and maybe other meat recipes).

Are you vegetarian, or interested in becoming vegetarian?
:huh:

If not, I feel like maybe you're just kind of using this forum to advertise and get youtube hits (you have started a lot of threads just to share links, and you haven't participated in discussion yet)

Don't get me wrong- even if you do eat meat, I'd be glad to see recipes from you for vegan food.

But you need to know that recipes that vegetarians are interested in are usually traditional recipes that used to contain animal products that have been converted to be vegan. (We're rarely interested in dairy or egg based recipes- those are a dime a dozen)

That means experimenting and changing the recipe.

Eliminate the dairy

Eliminate the eggs

Eliminate all meat (including red meat, chicken, fish, etc.)

And add new things to the recipe so it will work without those things.

Otherwise it's just a regular recipe that is accidentally vegetarian, and very few people here are interested in that- we can find that anywhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.