Join Date: Apr 2016
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add perogies and boil for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. I use Pelmen foods perogies, they are the best, all natural and so many vegan choices.
2. Place perogies in a bowl of icy cold water to quickly cool them off.
3. Place bread crumbs into separate bowl.
4. Remove perogies from water on a plate.
5. Dip each perogie in the egg substitutes and then roll in bread crumbs, shake off the excess.
6. Deep fry perogies in hot oil until golden brown on both sides.
7. Serve with your favourite dipping sauce.