I love Spinach Artichoke dip! Below is another great recipe for a vegan spinach artichoke dip.
Vegan Appetizer Recipe: Spinach Artichoke Dip
12 oz vegan sour cream
10 oz frozen chopped spinach
1 can artichoke hearts
1/2 cup vegan mozzarella cheese
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp hot sauce
1 tsbp olive oil
1. Finely chop shallots and heat olive oil over medium heat. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Sauté shallots for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add frozen chopped spinach, stir until thawed.
4. While spinach is thawing, quarter the artichoke hearts. Add to pot.
5. Add vegan sour cream to pot.
6. Stir in soy sauce and hot sauce.
7. Transfer spinach artichoke dip to an oven-safe dish and top with 1/2 cup vegan mozzarella cheese.
8. Bake dip at 350 for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
9. Serve dip immediately or allow to chill overnight and enjoy dip cold!