Black heads ? recipes please help ? = (? - VeggieBoards

Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 09-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Banned

can you give me recipes that i can make at home to take them out please !
black heads are really not nice on a girls face so if you have any fruit, herbs recipes that will let them go away please write it down
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 09-19-2010, 12:33 AM
Banned

right now, a warm flannel and a blackhead extractor (you can buy them in a pharmacy or sephora) is gonna work way better than anything else to get your current blackheads wiggled out. then start using a product with 1% salicylic acid in it, to keep your pores from getting gunked up again.

i use this: http://www.paulaschoice.com/product/...droxy-acid-gel ... its got a bunch of decent herbs and stuff going on in it (salicylic acid is made from willow-bark) and enough sciencey ingredients to do the job effectively, a little bit goes a long way, and it lasts for ages. unfortunately i doubt you could make it at home.

oh yeah- and it works- you can get a couple of samples for 80 cents each before you commit, if the outlay on an unknown product is a bit daunting for you.

......and no, i don't work for the company.
#3 Old 10-05-2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeneticallymodified View Post

i use this: http://www.paulaschoice.com/product/...droxy-acid-gel ... its got a bunch of decent herbs and stuff going on in it (salicylic acid is made from willow-bark) and enough sciencey ingredients to do the job effectively, a little bit goes a long way, and it lasts for ages. unfortunately i doubt you could make it at home.

oh yeah- and it works- you can get a couple of samples for 80 cents each before you commit, if the outlay on an unknown product is a bit daunting for you.

......and no, i don't work for the company.

I just ordered a few free samples- thanks so much for the info! Do you wash your face and then use it? Do you wash it off?

#4 Old 10-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Banned

i put maybe a dime (or 1p for the english peeps) sized blob onto my palm and then use a finger on my other hand to apply it to clean, just washed and dried skin, before bed- using little dabs and smoothing them (don't rub, you'll just clump it all up, you want it to slide into your pores) - onto my forehead, sides of nose, chin, and inner cheek area- dabbing onto and smoothing into one section at a time (cos it'll soak in pretty quickly- don't put a blob on your chin, then do your cheeks, and come back to your chin to rub that blob in, cos it might be gone already ).

then i wash my hands so i don't treat my finger and palm as well, cos i aint got any blackheads on my hands.

you leave it on (well, soaked in really) overnight like you would a moisturising lotion, and just wash your face like normal the next morning. your skin will feel smoother (especially if you get annoying flakey bits if you have zits or dry skin) and your blackheads will be much less... blackheady.

remember that less is more- you can always start off with a teeny amount and add a little more than before, a few days later- once you've seen the effect of a little bit, but if you go mental with it and use a golfball sized amount you'll not love it- you'll wake up with skin thats a bit toooo smooth and maybe a bit pink as well, cos its an exfoliant, and you know, its generally felt that its good to have plenty of skin on your face...
#5 Old 02-07-2017, 08:42 AM

Paula's choice is really a famous brand. But I got rid of blackheads effectively only by a so simple remedy. It's glair. Nature is also better, I think. I only need to rub glair on blemishes, for about 15 minutes, and rinse with water. Alternatively, you can get glair by a thick layer on the skin (usually 2 sides of the nose) and then take a small piece of tissue paper to place on it. Wait for the mask to dry completely, lightly peel the layers off the nose. Dried glair will pull blackheads out quickly. https://authorityremedies.com/home-r...or-blackheads/
I also attend a yoga class because maybe stress is the main reason that causes my issue. So you must to determine your factor leading to blackheads in order to find out the right treatment.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page