VeggieBoards banner

My Exercise Routine

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  GhostUser 
#1 ·
18 Miles a week of Cardio. 3 Days a week of weight lifting.

75 Miles of cardio a month.

Is this bad? I feel good though, my legs are shaping up, no pain in legs what so ever, and my kidney doesn't even hurt much anymore..only thing I notice is acne which may just be from sweat.

#5 ·
Acne can be caused by a lack of zinc, among other things. Zinc is used in muscle repair and growth and for release of energy. If you training hard you may be using up so much zinc that your skin doesn't have enougth, causing the acne.

You can try supplementing zinc or eat more eggs, nut, wholewheat grain, rye, oats, or ginger root, all of which contain resonable quantities of zinc.

Other sings of zinc deficiency include poor sense of taste or smell, white marks on more than two fingernails, frequent infecitions, stretch maarks, low fertility, pale skin, tendency for depression, loss of appetite. If you have any/some/all of these as well it's almost certainly a zinc defeciency.

#7 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filmmakerr View Post

I mostly walk my 18 miles..lol..I jog 3 times a week, but only a mile each time that's about it.
Lol. I should be clearer. I would do that run, walk, jog thing. It still worked for me.

All that matters is that your heart rate is up to burn fat and staying on my treadmil for 45 minutes did the key.

Wow, I need to get back to those good old days.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.