• 1 Post By rose10
  • 1 Post By Paisley.Dear
  • 1 Post By Paisley.Dear
  • 1 Post By veganwarrior1983
  • 1 Post By MeatFreeAthlete

#1 Old 02-02-2017, 07:08 PM

Thumbs up Tips to Become a Vegan Athlete / Start Your Fitness Journey

Hey friends

I created a new video sharing my 7 tips on how to become a vegan athlete or start your fitness journey, from my experience as a competitive athlete for the past 20+ years.

- I hope you find it useful! XO
Paisley.Dear and rose10 like this.

Meat Free Athlete website:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lifestyle Apparel & Jewelry:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 02-05-2017, 10:24 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for sharing!

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#3 Old 02-06-2017, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for checking it out Much appreciated! xo

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:

#4 Old 02-07-2017, 07:46 AM

It's nice. Thanks for your sharing!
MeatFreeAthlete likes this.
#5 Old 02-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Vegan since 2011

Thanks for sharing the video. It was a very interesting watch, do you post videos like this often, or have a fitness related blog? I'd really like to follow along.

"The first step in changing anything is getting people to care." - Misha Collins
#6 Old 02-09-2017, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose10 View Post
It's nice. Thanks for your sharing!
Thank so much for checking it out! XO

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:
#7 Old 02-09-2017, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley.Dear View Post
Thanks for sharing the video. It was a very interesting watch, do you post videos like this often, or have a fitness related blog? I'd really like to follow along.
Thank you!! So glad you found it interesting
I post weekly videos to my YouTube channel, if you'd like to subscribe, it's at www.YouTube.com/MeatFreeAthlete
I also have a website - www.MeatFreeAthlete.com

If you have any topics you'd like to see me make a video on, I'm always open to feedback/suggestions!

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:
#8 Old 02-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Vegan since 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeatFreeAthlete View Post
Thank you!! So glad you found it interesting
I post weekly videos to my YouTube channel, if you'd like to subscribe, it's at www.YouTube.com/MeatFreeAthlete
I also have a website - www.MeatFreeAthlete.com

If you have any topics you'd like to see me make a video on, I'm always open to feedback/suggestions!
I'll definitely subscribe. I took a look at your website and bookmarked it, it looks like it has some great stuff!

"The first step in changing anything is getting people to care." - Misha Collins
#9 Old 02-09-2017, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley.Dear View Post
I'll definitely subscribe. I took a look at your website and bookmarked it, it looks like it has some great stuff!
I truly appreciate that! Thanks so much! XO <3

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:
#10 Old 02-09-2017, 08:58 PM

Make your choices at the grocery store, replacing meat, dairy, and egss with healthy, plant-based whole foods. Ditch dairy milk for almond or soy milk. Slowly ditch meat and eggs with high protein foods like quinoa, lentils, tofu, tempeh...
#11 Old 02-21-2017, 08:19 AM

Thanks for sharing, I have to pay more attention to my diet since going vegan especially keeping up with training 6 times per week including jiu jitsu and thai boxing.
#12 Old 02-21-2017, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganwarrior1983 View Post
Thanks for sharing, I have to pay more attention to my diet since going vegan especially keeping up with training 6 times per week including jiu jitsu and thai boxing.
No problem, glad you liked it That's awesome that you're so active and training in Martial Arts! Really good that you're paying attention to what you're body needs too!
I've trained BJJ too, but mostly training TKD right now working on getting my 2nd Degree Black Belt.
veganwarrior1983 likes this.

YouTube - Subscribe!:

Instagram:
#13 Old 02-21-2017, 09:21 PM

Wow 2nd degree black belt I bet you have a mean jump spinning sidekick. I sparring MMA so incorporate a few techniques from TKD also. I recently starting taking Spiralina and I swear I felt the results within a week. I wish there was something I could take to cure tendonitis all the years of training are slowly catching up with my body!

Favorite vegan
is Charly´s Vegan Tacos
Favorite vegan restaurant in PDC is La Sienda
Favorite dive spot Las Revillagigedos

Tags
athlete , fitness , meat free athlete , Vegan , video

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page