breasts NSFW - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 12-15-2011, 11:19 PM

Women come in all shapes and sizes. I feel not pretty sometimes because I do not have perky, even breasts.

I feel better about myself after seeing this site. NSFW due to real unclothed breasts. It makes me understand I am more beautiful for being myself than anything different and no one is perfect.

http://www.007b.com/breast_gallery.php

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 12-16-2011, 01:17 AM

Thanks for this Melly, I am thinking to share it on my FB
#3 Old 12-16-2011, 01:27 AM

That's a good site. It's true that the vast majority of breasts we see are artificial, or at least selected for 'perfection' and that's not really how the world is.

I consider myself pretty damn confidant of myself and my appearance, but it's still a struggle at times to not fall into those mental traps where our brains tell us we are inadequate.
#4 Old 12-16-2011, 03:29 AM

I'll have to check this out when my kids aren't around. LOL. It's so true, though, that the breasts people see in the media are seen as "perfect," or "ideal." It makes those of us who don't have big, round breasts feel deficient. Plus, I think it makes men have unrealistic expectations and want to go looking for their image of perfection.
#5 Old 12-16-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashelle View Post

I'll have to check this out when my kids aren't around. LOL. It's so true, though, that the breasts people see in the media are seen as "perfect," or "ideal." It makes those of us who don't have big, round breasts feel deficient. Plus, I think it makes men have unrealistic expectations and want to go looking for their image of perfection.

Why not let your kids see? Let them grow up with a healthy image of what breasts are like
#6 Old 12-16-2011, 09:18 AM

I didn't know young women's breasts could be saggy, unless they'd had children.
#7 Old 12-16-2011, 10:57 AM

I was pretty surprised by this.

Misanthrope seeks misanthrope.
#8 Old 12-16-2011, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicioso View Post

I didn't know young women's breasts could be saggy, unless they'd had children.

Rapid growth, the weight of them, hormones (period swelling) and weight fluctuations will do it.

I am far from "perky" but I had a C cup at 13 and a 32DD now. I never remember being "perky". My weight has done crazy fluctuations from almost 115 to 140 to under 100 in about two years. (medication made me gain then I stopped it and then I was stressed leaving husband) I also have developed a cyst in one so it is slightly bigger.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
 Marilyn Monroe
#9 Old 12-16-2011, 12:59 PM

I am looking for a man who want a woman who looks like a real person, not a nipped and tucked blow up doll.
#10 Old 12-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Covered in Waves

I think I would cry every day if my breasts looked like some of those.

"The soul's dominion? Each time we make a choice, we pay with courage to behold restless day and count it fair."

Amelia Earhart
#11 Old 12-16-2011, 06:00 PM
Ankle Biter

It's funny how your breasts change over time. Before I had children, I thought mine were more on the small side (I was small all over). After children and breastfeeding, they seemed kind of deflated, but a little heavier. And now in middle age, having gained some weight, they seem fine. Not perky, but womanly. I'm a 34D. I like that I can still heft them up for special occasions .

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#12 Old 12-16-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by River View Post

I think I would cry every day if my breasts looked like some of those.

I think I would get over it. Unless the crying you speak of is from severe back pain or something, then I guess I'd get a surgery and experience less tear-inducing pain.

But really, I think the boob shots straight on like that are not complimentary.
#13 Old 12-16-2011, 06:35 PM
Covered in Waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazyeeqen View Post

I think I would get over it. Unless the crying you speak of is from severe back pain or something, then I guess I'd get a surgery and experience less tear-inducing pain.

But really, I think the boob shots straight on like that are not complimentary.

The really big ones, and the extreme lopsided ones would make me cry. I happen to absolutely adore my body and it's proportions exactly how it is, as I believes my boobs are proportioned and shaped absolutely perfect - for me -. I'm sure if I was born with some of those I would be OK with it, after a long long time, but good lord I would not be instantly happy.

"The soul's dominion? Each time we make a choice, we pay with courage to behold restless day and count it fair."

Amelia Earhart
#14 Old 12-16-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:

The really big ones, and the extreme lopsided ones would make me cry. I happen to absolutely adore my body and it's proportions exactly how it is, as I believes my boobs are proportioned and shaped absolutely perfect - for me -. I'm sure if I was born with some of those I would be OK with it, after a long long time, but good lord I would not be instantly happy.

I think the point is that they are all just trying, against all odds, to be happy with what they have. It's good that you are, but you are a minority. :-\\
#15 Old 12-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Ankle Biter

Quote:

I'm glad you're happy now. But they will change with time, I promise, so don't get caught up in what's perfect and what isn't - the important thing is to accept yourself through life's changes.

It is our choices that show what we truly are far more than our abilities. ~A. Dumbledore
#16 Old 12-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Ankle Biter

MOD POST - Sorry guys - only females may post in this forum.

#17 Old 12-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Covered in Waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

I'm glad you're happy now. But they will change with time, I promise, so don't get caught up in what's perfect and what isn't - the important thing is to accept yourself through life's changes.

For true.

Amelia Earhart
#18 Old 12-16-2011, 07:39 PM

This reminds of of the Great Wall of Vaginas project/sculpture. (I'm not sure if I can post the link.)

It's very cool that all these women were willing to volunteer to share their stories and their bodies to help others feel comfortable with their own.
#19 Old 12-16-2011, 11:50 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I'm kind of in a similar boat, my breasts are my favourite body part.

However, I have plenty of other insecurities physically, and this is a nice reminder that we are all so different. It's important to find acceptance from within. I know far too many beautiful women who feel ugly and it's a real shame. Self acceptance isn't always easy but it is a worthy goal.

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#20 Old 12-17-2011, 02:50 AM

I wonder whether most of the women who will look at this site are thinking 'wow all those shapes and sizes...I guess Im not so different. I feel beautiful' or if they are thinking 'WOW...that 18year old with massively sagging breasts is making me feel alot better about myself...at least mine dont look like that'
#21 Old 12-17-2011, 02:59 AM

A bit of both would be my guess. ^

Misanthrope seeks misanthrope.
#22 Old 12-17-2011, 04:04 AM

Mine totally got deflated after having kids & they're smaller than ever now that I'm done nursing. I can't believe that happens!!! I don't understand why.....I guess kids just literally suck the lives out of us. LOL. I think that if I were just on my own and sheltered from the expectations of the world (and my husband), I'd be perfectly happy with my small, size A cup breasts. As it is, around my husband I feel inadequate because I know he (like most men) prefer larger breasts.
#23 Old 12-17-2011, 04:10 AM

I hate that you feel like that. I really do.
Ive heard guys talking about their girlfriends and wives saying stuff like 'I do love her...but her body could be better here,there,wherever'
Its so sad.

And for the record. Im a 34A(ish) and my boyfriend adores them...he hates large breasts.
#24 Old 12-17-2011, 04:37 AM

It's good to know there are actually men out there who do like small breasts!
#25 Old 12-17-2011, 04:40 AM

Yeah..its nice. All through school and college I hated them. my (ex) friends who were all big would make fun of them...makes me wonder why I was friends with them in the first place.
I didnt start liking them till about a year/year and half ago...I feel I missed out on so many years of being proud instead of hiding away.
#26 Old 12-17-2011, 02:24 PM
Covered in Waves

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashelle View Post

Mine totally got deflated after having kids & they're smaller than ever now that I'm done nursing. I can't believe that happens!!! I don't understand why.....I guess kids just literally suck the lives out of us. LOL. I think that if I were just on my own and sheltered from the expectations of the world (and my husband), I'd be perfectly happy with my small, size A cup breasts. As it is, around my husband I feel inadequate because I know he (like most men) prefer larger breasts.

Most men I've dealt with actually don't prefer large breasts, as I have found out from them they seem to prefer B Cups.

Amelia Earhart
#27 Old 12-17-2011, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Goth-Alice. View Post

Ive heard guys talking about their girlfriends and wives saying stuff like 'I do love her...but her body could be better here,there,wherever'
Its so sad. .

OMG that's awful! I feel very fortunate to never have heard anything like this. I've heard guys complain that their wives won't do certain things sexually but never about their bodies!
#28 Old 12-17-2011, 03:05 PM

I have to actively work on my posture because I slouch because I was embarrassed of the size of my breasts.

Marilyn Monroe
#29 Old 12-20-2011, 05:53 AM

I love this site! Thank you so much for posting it, Melanie. I saw it when you posted it on FB, too. I didn't see any boobs that looked exactly like mine (38C, droopy, with small perky nipples), but that's kind of the point. We are all different. We're supposed to be different. A single impossible ideal shortchanges 99% of us.

Q: How many poets does it take to change a light bulb? A: 1001...one to change the bulb, 1000 to say it's already been done.
#30 Old 12-20-2011, 10:38 PM

I am quite large and I have been finding it hard to find men who like them. A lot of men just seem to think I am fat. :/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page