VeggieBoards banner

problems with vegan diet

Tags
hclf vegan
2K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  milkyaa 
#1 ·
About two months ago i became HCLF mostly raw vegan. the first few weeks i felt great, my skin cleared up and i had so much energy, but recently i've started breaking out, coughing, have a ton of mucus and see stars whenever i stand up. Im eating nearly 2000 calories a day and rarely workout so i know im getting enough calories. I really want this lifestyle to work out but dont know how much longer i can keep it up if i keep feeling this bad, any tips?

#4 ·
Before, i was a vegetarian. a typical day for me is a banana date smoothie for breakfast, a pint of berries for a snack, large fruit plate or large salad for lunch, baked fries for a snack and a large salad for dinner. Im not nauseous or have a fever but maybe i just have a virus or something, thank you:)

#7 ·
Right now it's flu season. Yes, better see a doctor.

#9 ·
Another possibility is that you might have a food allergy, and that you might be eating more of the food to which are allergic. Again, see a doctor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.