Taught at an early age - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
#1 Old 02-13-2012, 10:14 AM
 
mollycakes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,121
Elmo's World:

Elmo: "Mr Noodle! Is a cow a wild animal?"

Kids on the show: "No!!!! A cow belongs on a farm!"

Elmo: "Mr. Noodle- is a seal a wild animal?"

Kids: "Yes!! A seal lives in the wild!"


*facepalm*

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
mollycakes is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
#2 Old 02-13-2012, 10:53 AM
 
Forster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,714
Elmo's correct, cattle are domesticated.
Forster is offline  
#3 Old 02-13-2012, 11:22 AM
 
delicioso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,945
But, belongs? Someone should tell those kids they belong in a sweatshop. J/K.
delicioso is offline  
#4 Old 02-13-2012, 11:30 AM
 
Forster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicioso View Post

But, belongs? Someone should tell those kids they belong in a sweatshop. J/K.

True, but they don't really belong (in their current domesticated form) in the "wild" either.

"Sorry little Johnny, cattle shouldn't exist in their current form. Humans have selectively bred and manipulated their genetics, they are an aberration. They have been designed to maximize their meat production into as short as a time period as possible."
Forster is offline  
#5 Old 02-13-2012, 11:40 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster View Post

True, but they don't really belong (in their current domesticated form) in the "wild" either.

"Sorry little Johnny, cattle shouldn't exist in their current form. Humans have selectively bred and manipulated their genetics, they are an aberration. They have been designed to maximize their meat production into as short as a time period as possible."

"... now eat your big Mac and Fries or you won't grow big and strong like the foreman in the sweat shop to which your going."
Clueless Git is offline  
#6 Old 02-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollycakes View Post

Elmo's World:

Elmo: "Mr Noodle! Is a cow a wild animal?"

Kids on the show: "No!!!! A cow belongs on a farm!"

Elmo: "Mr. Noodle- is a seal a wild animal?"

Kids: "Yes!! A seal lives in the wild!"


*facepalm*

One of my 'play-mates' (av. age 13 3/4) must have seen this.

He tried the old "but, but they are bred for the purpose" routine.

It was not a gentle re-education but, as I failed to kill him, I guess it made him stronger
Clueless Git is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off