51K views 897 replies 167 participants last post by  Tom 
#1 ·
See less See more
#12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post

I bet that dog sheds a lot of fur.
smiley.gif
Ohhhh yeaaaah, when I brush her in the summer I can practically fill up a whole garbage bag with fur. You can pull it off her in tufts the size of hamsters
tongue3.gif

She's got a lot of Golden Retriever and Collie in her, so she's a furry girl. We've shaved her a few times but it makes her look so weird, now we just brush a lot and trim the backs of her legs where it gets all clumpy.

#14 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

Awww, tiny dogs!
smitten.gif

Here's a pic of my dog Lollie, she's currently living with my parents about an hour away but I still visit her whenever I can:
Aww, She is adorable. Is she mixed with a breed of Collie of some sort?

My boyfriends and I pets currently can't live with us since our apartment doesn't allow pets, but were looking for a place when our lease is up so we can bring them back home.

My big red dog Zeus and my boyfriends feline friend, Miss Piggy

#24 ·
she's so cute dana!

Daiya is sick :[ had to take her to the vet...whopping vet bill within the first week of adopting her just my luck -.-

when my family adopted a chihuahua he had symptoms of kennel cough two days later and we had to taking him to the vet....he had it...we have bad luck. lol that was a huge bill.

#25 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessickah View Post

she's so cute dana!
Daiya is sick :[ had to take her to the vet...whopping vet bill within the first week of adopting her just my luck -.-
when my family adopted a chihuahua he had symptoms of kennel cough two days later and we had to taking him to the vet....he had it...we have bad luck. lol that was a huge bill.
Oh no, that sucks! Do they know why she's sick at least? Hope she feels better soon and sorry about the crazy vet bill
hug.gif

#26 ·
Well the woman met us at petsmart to finalize the adoption papers last sunday.

I didn't know what food she was on and was going to ask her when we finalized the adoption + buy it at petsmart.

No, it was closed.

So I went to target, walmart, etc. and they didnt have the brand. I couldn't let her starve the next day so I had to put her on a different type of dog food. The vet said she should of given me atleast one serving of the food she was on.....

anyways, vet said she was dehydrated and gave her fluids. He also said to put gatorade in her bowl to drink instead of water. She barely drinks water I always give her a fresh bowl and call her over. I even splash my fingers in it to draw her attention to it...but she never drinks it. She does like the gatorade so I will probably give her that from now on. If she continues to have diarrhea/vomiting=dehydrated she will have to stay at the animal hospital overnight and get more fluids through an IV...
bigcry.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.