vegan cosmetics - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 06-03-2006, 03:47 PM

Which ones do you use? What are some that are more natural and chemical free that you know about?

I've been getting into Zuzu luxe, The organic makeup co., and various others.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 06-06-2006, 03:47 PM

How are the Zuzu Luxe products? I'm planning to place an order for their mascara and eyeliner from Natural Me later tonight.
#3 Old 06-06-2006, 03:55 PM

my mom, my sister and me all use Arbonne and I love their stuff. i don't use much makeup but sometimes mascara and eyeliner or lipstick. but i also use their shampoos conditioners moisturizers sunscreen and vitamins and they are all really great. NOT inexpensive so you have to use it wisely but I think its top quality stuff
#4 Old 06-06-2006, 04:16 PM

arbonne
#5 Old 06-06-2006, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah View Post

my mom, my sister and me all use Arbonne and I love their stuff. i don't use much makeup but sometimes mascara and eyeliner or lipstick. but i also use their shampoos conditioners moisturizers sunscreen and vitamins and they are all really great. NOT inexpensive so you have to use it wisely but I think its top quality stuff

If you don't mind my asking, what specific skincare/haircare products from Arbonne do you use?
#6 Old 06-06-2006, 06:51 PM

Arbonne.

SeaSiren thanks for being my client!
#7 Old 06-09-2006, 12:03 AM

i have found that zuzu luxe foundation, eyeliner, and mascara work well for me. i believe zuzu luxe foundation is water-based, so it does not have heavy coverage--but, when used with a good pressed powder, it does the trick. i currently use pressed powder by zia, but if you have sensitive skin i'd stay away from it...it does contain parabens, and for me it causes mild burning after application.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page