VeggieBoards banner

Anti-aging/wrinkle creams

6K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Spidergrrl 
#1 ·
Ok, I'm going to be a bit vain here, but I think I'm seeing the beginings of a few wrinkles. Still tons of time before they become full-fledged wrinkles but I still want to know what some good vegan anti-wrinkles creams are esp., eye creams.

#4 ·
I use Kosmea Rose Hip Oil every day, and my skin is in really good condition. Kosmea claim that rose hip oil smooths fine lines and wrinkles - I can't comment too much on that as I'm 26 so don't really have either yet. BUT, I did have a facial scar a few years ago and used this oil religiously on it, and the scar is barely visible now - so I think it is magic!

#8 ·
Arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 line and befoRE Sun line. Hands down. I proudly represent this line. I couldn't sell something that didn't work. My clients see results. The serum, lift, and eye cream are my favorites. One bottle of each lasts me forever because they are so concentrated. RE9 uses 9 key anti-aging elements which can't be found anywhere else. We own our formulations and have a U.S. & Swiss patent pending.

#13 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendy_w View Post

I'm new around here but I do agree Arbonne is great stuff. I just buy mine off of Ebay
I advise against doing that, aside what may seem like obvious reasons (I'm an Arbonne Consultant). Those products are often contaminated... yeck. And if you buy on eBay, you cannot return the product just because you don't like it - on the other hand, Arbonne offers 45 day guarantees on everything.

Also, most Consultants are willing to match any price you can find on eBay. If you have a Consultant in your area you should contact them, or you could PM me if you'd like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.