VeggieBoards banner

I love Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe

2K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  SallyK 
#1 ·
www.cosmosveganshoppe.com

I feel like I'm addicted to buying stuff from there.
They have great items and they ship fast. I feel that I have really benefited from the store, as a new vegan. Their services have made the transition easier and I'm glad that they're around. I just placed a large order and I can't wait to receive my new vegan items.

Thanks, missleigh!

See less See more
#2 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyNYC View Post

www.cosmosveganshoppe.com

I feel like I'm addicted to buying stuff from there.
They have great items and they ship fast. I feel that I have really benefited from the store, as a new vegan. Their services have made the transition easier and I'm glad that they're around. I just placed a large order and I can't wait to receive my new vegan items.

Thanks, missleigh!
Aww! Thank you so much for your support Kimberly! Nothing makes Ken and I happier then to hear good feedback from people. We really love what we do. Thanks again!

#3 ·
Wow! You own that site Missleigh? That is a VERY nice site! When we get ahead financially, I'd love to order some of the vitamins that you offer. I was just looking at the site again yesterday and "drooling" over the vitamins and wishing I could get some.

Once the medical bills get paid off, I want to get some of those in the worst way! Wonderful site!!! I actually had it saved to my favorites before I even knew it belonged to you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.