VeggieBoards banner

Gardenburger Buffalo Chik'n Wings

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Bryan Au 
#1 ·
I am in love with these! I was a major chicken wing fan in my omni days, and these are a very close substitute! They are pretty expensive though, I paid $3.99 for the pack of 8, but I still think it was worth it for an occasional treat!

#9 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ynaffit View Post

i'd never had buffalo wings, but i thought they were way too sour, and worse than that, the bag fell apart and came open.
The same thing happened to me! I followed the instructions too, and yet the bag burst...
I was afraid to eat them...I emailed the company and never heard back
. I like riblets better anyway

#16 ·
I really like them. I think that for a lot of people it comes down to that sauce. If you like the vinegary, hot sauce flavor, then they're great; otherwise

I wouldn't eat them all the time, but I like them as an occasional treat. I do have to agree about the bag though. It doesn't seem to be too sturdy for something that has to be boiled. I pretty much picked up the knack for how to boil them without having the back burst on me, but it requires the use of a spatula.

#20 ·
Hi my name is Bryan Au Raw Organic Cuisine Chef to the rescue! I just came out with" RAW IN TEN MINUTES, recipe book! Over 150 pages, over 80 totally new and innovative Raw Organic Living Recipes that all take under 10 minutes to make and under $10! They all look and taste like your favorite "cooked""baked""deep fried" comfort and junk foods but are actually Raw Organic Living Gourmet super foods with all the great benefits and delicious flavors! They really are "meaty" and the most fun to make, new innovations: Raw Vegan Macaroni & Cheese, "Steak", Cheese Tortellini, Deep Dish Hawaiian Pizza, RAWeo Cookie, Tibetan Berry Smoothie, Mango Cheesecake, so much more...

Up to the minute raw, health and nutrition information. Will amplify your Yoga, naturally anti-age, rejuvenate and lose wanted weight. Reignite your body and energize your soul! High vibrational food and cuisine now all under 10 minutes and $10!

Go to my link and you may order your copy today directly from me and avoid shipping and tax as I am including it in the $20.00 cover price, tell a friend, this book will totally change the World!

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Pa-RAW-dise/

Bryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.