5Likes
  • 3 Post By gjbz123
  • 1 Post By gjbz123
  • 1 Post By SteveW

#1 Old 03-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Happy Veggie

Talking Youtubers going vegan!

Hello!

"I hope this is the right spot to post this sorry if it's not" I just wanted to say how amazed I am that so many famous youtubers are going vegan which means tons of people will all go vegan now! They're also reviewing lots of vegan products now and it's amazing
LedBoots, waterbunni and Jenn2 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 03-25-2016, 06:50 PM
Vegan since 1991

I find it encouraging, also

_________

“Under the twinkling trees was a table covered with Guatemalan fabric, roses in juice jars, wax rose candles from Tijuana and plates of food — Weetzie's Vegetable Love-Rice, My Secret Agent Lover Man's guacamole, Dirk's homemade pizza, Duck's fig and berry salad and Surfer Surprise Protein Punch, Brandy-Lynn's pink macaroni, Coyote's cornmeal cakes, Ping's mushu plum crepes and Valentine's Jamaican plantain pie."

from Witch Baby, Francesca Lia Block, 1991
#3 Old 03-25-2016, 07:00 PM
Beginner

Which ones have gone vegan? Did they make a video talking about it? I'm just asking so I can look them up (I LOVE hearing stories about transitions to veganism!)

#4 Old 03-25-2016, 08:21 PM
Happy Veggie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenn2 View Post
Which ones have gone vegan? Did they make a video talking about it? I'm just asking so I can look them up (I LOVE hearing stories about transitions to veganism!)
I know: mylifeaseva did and beautytakenin, tana modguea,(those are the only ones I can think of at the moment) Not sure if they made videos about it but on their snapchat stories they were talking about it snapping pictures of food on instsgram I think Eva made an entire instagram post about it.
Jenn2 likes this.
#5 Old 03-26-2016, 02:08 PM
Beginner

Freelees methods seem to be working...
Jenn2 likes this.
#6 Old 02-23-2017, 03:50 AM

Kalel is also big on being vegan

Jenna Marbles and her bf Julien Solomita are also vegan

Holistichabits is plant based, I think just honey might be why she is not full on vegan

Im sure there are many more, just waned to mention these ones that I know of and watch

Also Pewdiepie's girlfriend is vegetarian so that is a nice step closer as well (he is the most subscribed youtuber)

So yay!
#7 Old 04-13-2017, 06:31 PM
Bandit

I enjoy vegan YouTube as a general rule, but you have to be wary that some of these people are scammers, or they're crazy, or they're only doing it because it's trendy. I say this now because a year after you made this post a handful of alleged "ex-vegans" (including a couple of people who obviously had eating disorders but most actually seem to be *******s who were never ethical vegans to begin with but should have labeled themselves plant based) are drawing really negative attention to veganism, by bashing what they now merely see as a "diet" they didn't like (again, several did seem to follow extreme and bizarre versions of plant based diets which is why I say that) ... so yeah we will see.

I do have hope for a strong core of ethical vegans who have popular channels but that group isn't extremely large.

"Thinkers may prepare revolutions, but bandits must carry them out"~
Ingrid Newkirk
#8 Old 04-14-2017, 06:42 AM

Kiera Rose is a really popular British YouTuber who's gone vegan

Tags
amazing , support , Vegan , youtube

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the VeggieBoards forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page