Ultimate Makeup Thread - Page 130 - VeggieBoards
Forum Jump: 

#3871 Old 08-06-2012, 02:06 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuidingStarlight View Post

Can anyone recommend some good vegan matte eyeshadows? blush.gif

I'm not sure if the company ships to your country, but I know Everyday Minerals has some.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#3872 Old 08-18-2012, 05:04 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by danakscully64 View Post

I'm thinking about going through all of my makeup and either giving it away or selling most of it. I rarely use any of the 100 eyeshadows I have or different blushes. Or I need to get to pressing. I know I'd use them more if they were pressed.

Agreed, I have started using up a ton of my stuff and I haven't purchased any makeup in a long time. I pressed all of my everyday minerals stuff and still have them unused. Would you want them? Or would anyone on here want them? I will ship them to you. I keep holding on to them cause I love the cases I pressed in, but I will never repress anything,
#3873 Old 08-18-2012, 05:06 AM
Beginner

Quote:

Can anyone recommend some good vegan matte eyeshadows? blush.gif

Check out this site: http://www.occmakeup.com/
Cruelty free, I think they may be vegan too? I know they state what they are on their site. But I see swatches of their makeup on temptalia lots and it all looks beautiful! Especially their eyeshadows. I want to order from them one day when I get my makeup I already have down to a more manageable size. smiley.gif
#3874 Old 08-18-2012, 05:07 AM
Beginner

Quote:

Hmm. May be the case. I don't know! huh.gif

I feel your pain, it is so hard to know who does what in the testing arena!
#3875 Old 08-21-2012, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshinegal View Post

Agreed, I have started using up a ton of my stuff and I haven't purchased any makeup in a long time. I pressed all of my everyday minerals stuff and still have them unused. Would you want them? Or would anyone on here want them? I will ship them to you. I keep holding on to them cause I love the cases I pressed in, but I will never repress anything,

What did you press, eyeshadows?

#3876 Old 08-21-2012, 04:42 PM
Beginner

Quote:

What did you press, eyeshadows?
all of the shadows I had and my blushes. I can take pics for you if you want.
#3877 Old 08-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

all of the shadows I had and my blushes. I can take pics for you if you want.

I'd love to see a picture :) I don't want to take them unless I'm going to use them, otherwise I'd rather someone else have them.

#3878 Old 08-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Beginner

Quote:

I'd love to see a picture smiley.gif I don't want to take them unless I'm going to use them, otherwise I'd rather someone else have them.

Ok need to figure out how to post pics. Or can I email them to you? Looks like I need to post them on a site and then link it to here. I don't have any accounts for that anymore.

I could post them on Facebook for you?
#3879 Old 08-25-2012, 04:22 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Ok need to figure out how to post pics. Or can I email them to you? Looks like I need to post them on a site and then link it to here. I don't have any accounts for that anymore.

You could try Imageshack, I don't think you need to sign up and it's free and super easy: http://imageshack.us/

"If we could live happy and healthy lives without harming others... why wouldn't we?" - Edgars Mission
#3880 Old 08-26-2012, 08:56 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werewolf Girl View Post

You could try Imageshack, I don't think you need to sign up and it's free and super easy: http://imageshack.us/

Thanks!
#3881 Old 08-26-2012, 10:15 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:

You can post them on FB :)

#3882 Old 08-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Beginner

Quote:

You can post them on FB smiley.gif

I posted them on your wall so you can look at them and delete them or whatever you want to do. The last pic has a brown that broke. It was the first one I tried to press and didn't like how it came out so I pressed the rest with alcohol and jojoba. They are very smooth and pigmented. smiley.gif
#3883 Old 08-26-2012, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

I posted them on your wall so you can look at them and delete them or whatever you want to do. The last pic has a brown that broke. It was the first one I tried to press and didn't like how it came out so I pressed the rest with alcohol and jojoba. They are very smooth and pigmented. smiley.gif

Thanks for doing that! You posted them right as I was going out the door to work (got called in), so I saw them briefly and couldn't reply. Honestly, they're not colors that look good on me, so if you want to offer them to someone else, that's fine. Thank you though. Hey, maybe Tracey might even want them smiley.gif

#3884 Old 08-27-2012, 03:10 AM
Beginner

I hope they release the Jane Austen kit tomorrow with a brush   pibo.gif  

#3885 Old 08-27-2012, 03:54 AM
Beginner

Quote:

Thanks for doing that! You posted them right as I was going out the door to work (got called in), so I saw them briefly and couldn't reply. Honestly, they're not colors that look good on me, so if you want to offer them to someone else, that's fine. Thank you though. Hey, maybe Tracey might even want them smiley.gif

You are welcome! smiley.gif
#3886 Old 09-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Beginner

Thank you all for your suggestions for the matte shadows and everything. You've been a great help to someone new at the cruelty-free makeup field! :)

I have one more question. Do you guys know of a good BB cream? I hate putting moisturizer, primer, and then foundation and finishing powder in the morning, especially in this heat. It's way too much and I want something less, if you know what I mean.

I was thinking about the Diorsnow BB cream which I tried in the store and was amazed by it. As far as I can tell they don't test, right? I contacted the company on it's vegan statues for the cream but haven't had a reply from them and it's been quite a while. Does anyone know?

If not, do you guys know of a good Tinted Moisturizer alternative?

EDIT: Also, here's a good list I found of companies still testing in China. Don't know how recent it is though. http://dizzynicky.wordpress.com/tag/revlon-animal-testing/

<3<3<3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page