Kitten Crushing Video This is just sick [GRAPHIC] - VeggieBoards - A Vegetarian Community
Forum Jump: 

#1 Old 04-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Beginner

Here is a link you might be interested to see, discusted, but interested all the same, apparently there is this weird fetish some people have, that they are turned on by women crushing things with their feet, usually w/ stellto heals on. This woman has been crushing baby animals (kittens and puppies)

What sick perverts!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/gruesome/crushvideo.asp

my blog: http://cassandra43.livejournal.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 Old 04-25-2006, 02:19 PM
Beginner

is this real? I am not clicking on the other photos...and I am not watching the video but I did read some of the "origin"
#3 Old 04-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Beginner

it's in japan.

i really wouldn't doubt it? japan is horrible when it comes to animal cruelty
#4 Old 04-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Beginner

It was in China. I cried my eyes out when I first heard about this (already some threads on it)and I've not even looked at the graphic pics. I really hope that what shes done comes back to haunt her, I know if I ever bumped into her.....
#5 Old 04-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Beginner

In the pictures it really looks like the kitten was sedated. I would hope it was.
#6 Old 04-25-2006, 03:12 PM
Beginner

I very much doubt it was sedated (though I haven't seen the film). It is real though, apparantly China kicked up a bit of a fuss and someone traced the women. She *allegedly* was kicked out of her job but can't be prosecuted due to the lack of animal protection laws over there.
#7 Old 04-25-2006, 03:17 PM
Beginner

#8 Old 05-01-2006, 01:56 AM
Beginner

Wow, nice to know that the infamous "kitten-murderer" is identified at least.
#9 Old 05-01-2006, 10:38 PM
Beginner

I've seen a lot of really messed up videos on the internet. I came across three of these "crushing" videos of this woman with a kitten, a bunny, and a puppy, and I have to say, of everything I have seen, these were the only videos I have never been able to watch in their entirety. It's beyond sick.
#10 Old 05-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Beginner

wow. That really is crazy. The kitten look sedated, which would make sense, since the person stomping on it wouldn't want it to run away *shudders*
#11 Old 05-02-2006, 05:03 PM
Banned

of course all of you have loved ones who are responsible for the gruesome death of around 20 chickens a year

way to be cutatarians
#12 Old 05-02-2006, 07:32 PM
Beginner

A lot of chickens are hacked up on the assembly line while they're still alive.

Same with cows & pigs.
#13 Old 05-03-2006, 03:48 AM
Beginner

Quote:
Originally Posted by remilard View Post

of course all of you have loved ones who are responsible for the gruesome death of around 20 chickens a year

way to be cutatarians

Um sorry my choice of animal pity at this moment disturbed you. I could not care less if the animal in question was a chicken, pig, cat, dog, etc. The eating and murder of animals in my country is horrible and yes, I let everyone know about it, including my family. I was merely commiserating on this thread about the slow and horrible death of a kitten in which certain people get off on. I can't control the actions of my loved ones, I can only inform them of wiser and humane choices. This in no way affects my knowledge and pity/sorrow for other animals who are recieving the same treatment as I speak. As a vegan, I find it highly unlikely that I am a "cutatarian".

Please reserve your judgement for people that DO NOT care about animals.
#14 Old 05-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Banned

do you call your loved ones murderers? do you wish harm upon them?

I'm not sure what part of directing outrage at the acts of strangers and tolerating similar actions from friends and family is logically consistent.
#15 Old 05-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Beginner

Quote:

do you call your loved ones murderers? do you wish harm upon them?

I'm not sure what part of directing outrage at the acts of strangers and tolerating similar actions from friends and family is logically consistent.

Yes, you're right... crush fetishes are cool. You shouldn't diss crushing if you swat mosquitos either.

Personally the pictures look fake to me. I couldn't find a cooresponding video to watch to see if it was any more realistic. Still I obviously find the whole fetish to be distrubing, even if it is fake.
#16 Old 05-03-2006, 03:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpickell View Post

Yes, you're right... crush fetishes are cool. You shouldn't diss crushing if you swat mosquitos either.

the suffering of an insect is different than the suffering of a mammal

the difference is negligible between two species of non-human mammals and still much closer between a mammal and a bird
#17 Old 05-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Beginner

So I'm still not sure what you're saying.... You believe it's hypocritical to work to stop any specific types of animal abuse because there's always going to be some other type of abuse occuring somewhere else?
#18 Old 05-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Beginner

I think the worst part about this is that the videos were made for a sexual fetish. The woman showed deliberate cruelty. The point in slaughtering animals for food is to get their flesh. The point in crushing animals for a sexual fetish is to gain sexual enjoyment from misery. I think there is a difference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crush_fetish
#19 Old 05-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Banned

sexual gratification is as basic a need as food though

kpickell, calling someone names and wishing harm upon them is not working to end any kind of animal abuse.
#20 Old 05-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Beginner

Quote:

the suffering of an insect is different than the suffering of a mammal

the difference is negligible between two species of non-human mammals and still much closer between a mammal and a bird

You know that is the exact view point which is causing all this trouble in the first place.

Oh animals do not feel suffering like people do.

Oh insects do not feel suffering like animals do.

I mean who is standing around drawing a line in the sand?

I mean even all the studies done are in agreement right now no one is 100% sure that bugs do not feel pain and the only reason it is said they may not is because of thier lack of a nervous system like vertebrates.

I mean just because it is primative dosnt mean much, shrimp and lobster are very much like insects nervous system wise but people seem shocked and outranged when they are boiled alive.

It was a kitten and it was alive, killed not even for a basic need like food but just for enjoyment.

People can live without sex just fine, they can not live without food.
#21 Old 05-03-2006, 03:57 PM
Beginner

It is a perverted sexual fetish, not normal sexual gratification.
#22 Old 05-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayrlin View Post

People can live without sex just fine, they can not live without food.

can people live without eating animals?
#23 Old 05-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:

You know that is the exact view point which is causing all this trouble in the first place.

Oh animals do not feel suffering like people do.

Oh insects do not feel suffering like animals do.

people and insects are animals
#24 Old 05-03-2006, 04:01 PM
Beginner

Are we going to go rounds about words now and not the issue at hand?
#25 Old 05-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:

Are we going to go rounds about words now and not the issue at hand?

we can stop when you agree that it is logically inconsistent to be more angry at someone who crushed one kitten than someone who is responsible for the killing (sometimes slow) of several hundred chickens.
#26 Old 05-03-2006, 04:13 PM
Beginner

i don't get what all the drama is about...

seems to me that several VB users post isolated cases of animal abuse or neglect...

I have never perceived it as giving higher precedence to those animals over any other animal, domestic, farm, marine, whatever...

I have always taken it as something that caught their attention, that they might want to share... that is all.

why throw stones?
#27 Old 05-03-2006, 04:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgor72 View Post

I have never perceived it as giving higher precedence to those animals over any other animal, domestic, farm, marine, whatever...

If this is the case, why am I struggling to get people to confirm that they also wish harm upon people who eat chickens?
#28 Old 05-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Beginner

Quote:

we can stop when you agree that it is logically inconsistent to be more angry at someone who crushed one kitten than someone who is responsible for the killing (sometimes slow) of several hundred chickens.

We can stop what? Pointing out words instead of the issue?

Well given that fact that I do not know anyone person who has chosen to kill a chicken that way I can not say I am angry at them.

However just because they eat a chicken and are ignorant of the way the chicken died does not make me one bit upset, they did not kill the chicken someone else did and as long as it was killed in a humane manner I have no issues either. If you are wondering I support the death penalty and right to die and abortion just in case your wondering if I extend my killing ways to humans as well.

Crushing a kitten ( or chicken or hell a snake) to death is in IMO a whole differant ball park than simply killing an animal in a quick and as painless as possible way.

I know full well what can go on inside a chicken factory but I am not partaking of it and even if my 6 year old eats a chicken leg she was not in there killing a chicken so she ( nor any other omni) is to blame for how the chicken was killed.

They may be in part blamed for the chickens death because if they didnt eat it then it might still be alive but few people who eat meat would want an animal killed in any type of slow painful way.

This kitten was not being used for food or anything other than someones rather perverted pleasure, the animals death was a waste and not just a waste it was slow and painful.

See my issue is not with death itself but how death is handed out and if death had a viable reason, food is viable, getting off sexualy is not.
#29 Old 05-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Beginner

Quote:

It is not logically inconsistent. There is a difference in the moral state of mind of the actors.
#30 Old 05-03-2006, 04:23 PM
Banned

okay, so they people who buy the crushing videos are morally sound because they took no part in killing the kitten?

glad we wrapped this up

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page